Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many people would you think will be at your funeral

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I know not many would be at my funeral,I haven't been in many situations to make friends as I haven't worked in years and that I never had a girlfriend and never will,for as long as I live,that's why it's best for me to soon commit suicide so I would have at least my extended family members to come to it

My family and friends of my family. That's a fair amount of people.

don't really care, hope i get cremated

Only relatives and maybe my siblings SOs

They'll probably dump me in the river so zilch.

My mom, my dad, my younger sister, and my cousin i'm still sorta friends with
I don't think my mom and dad have any friends, I guess that's genetic, lol.

If I were to suciide right now

My family and relatives that’s all I have no IRL friends that would care or know, my sister would have more friends to comfort her that would come

My dad, my mom, my three half siblings, maybe an aunt and uncle, maybe some cousins. Possibly but not likely a coworker or two.

My dad, my mom, my three half siblings, maybe an aunt and uncle, maybe some cousins. Possibly but not likely a coworker or two.
Yeah besides the co-workers the same people would show up for me. So you were a mod on the subreddit? Why aren't you mod here?

So you were a mod on the subreddit? Why aren't you mod here?

I haven't ever even been an active enough member here for that kind of thing.

You could've been active. Were you active on the subreddit?

I was active on the sub for a long time but I started feeling better about my inceldom and lessened my involvement shortly before the admins closed it. Afterwards I joined here but wasn't active.and was tired of the hassle of being a mod anyway.

I was active on the sub for a long time but I started feeling better about my inceldom and lessened my involvement shortly before the admins closed it. Afterwards I joined here but wasn't active.and was tired of the hassle of being a mod anyway.
Makes sense now. You must've found something you enjoy then if you're happier with inceldom.

Makes sense now. You must've found something you enjoy then if you're happier with inceldom.
I was indeed pretty engrossed in a personal project. (A long series of Wikipedia articles).

I was indeed pretty engrossed in a personal project. (A long series of Wikipedia articles).
I've always wondered who the people were behind Wikipedia articles. They must have a ton of free time.

Probably no one.

I have a sneaking suspicion even my immediate family doesn't like me.

tbh I'd rather no one even knew I died

I wouldn’t have a funeral. I’d die on my own terms, such as skydiving off a tower without a parachute.

My Parent, my brother, and a priest. The rest of my family probably wouldn't show up, so 4.

Anything more than 5 and I'll be very surprised.

I'd be cremated by the state

do family count