Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many people told you were ugly?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
In middle school/early high school black foids told me I was ugly all the time. Out of no where. Nobody would talk to me and I was invisible , then they'd sometimes just look at me and say "you ugly" while I was trying to mind my own business and music cope

Later years, after gymcelling, I simply became invisible and nobody interacted with me at all.

All the time in middle and high school. After I cleared my acne up it went away, but I still never had a girlfriend so I am still ugly I assume

My friends, my bullies, the foids, subtle hints from boomers and such, is there any doubt?

People from my high school and middle school were never so blunt with things so they never told you were ugly but they excluded you and indirectly called you a freak in a way.
But ever since I moved to the Netherlands people are more blunt jfl.

My friends, my bullies, the foids, subtle hints from boomers and such, is there any doubt?
Even old boomers called me ugly as well on school field trips

I was there trying to cheer them up and got repaid with insults and being ignored while they were chatty with other kids

Foids at my high school have called me ugly many times.

Makes sense because I'm nearly 18 and still KHHV :feelsree:

Only children have called me ugly or strange tbh.

In middle school/early high school black foids told me I was ugly all the time. Out of no where. Nobody would talk to me and I was invisible , then they'd sometimes just look at me and say "you ugly" while I was trying to mind my own business and music cope

Later years, after gymcelling, I simply became invisible and nobody interacted with me at all.

Good, you stopped Looking like an easy target. You have become intimidating.

Good, you stopped Looking like an easy target. You have become intimidating.
Now, normies still talk shit to me, just indirectly.

They also try to gaslight me that the reason i don't have a gf or many friends is cause I look "angry" or "mean". Pure lies of course.

Other more sociopathic normies see through the reason for that being low status low smv and keep on shit talking though or belittling. You can never win.

Yes you can.
1. Collect your feces in a bucket until it is full
2. Smear it all over the grill of their BMW's so it gets in the radiator
I miss high school because senior year was the last time nobody disrepected me. Anytime someone did I would just say "what did you say" and they would apologize. I ogre maxxxed that year though and got in a few fights I never lost. You can't do that after school though, back to passive belittling in every single day of life

don't remember

All the time in middle school. In high school I was simply ignored.

In my adult life, I was never called attractive but kept getting told that I seem like good husband material, which is the polite adult way of calling someone 'ugly'

you ugly
meanwhile the female
20d6a2e52

Many times and bullied by being manlet

I don’t know

I don’t need anyone to tell I’m I tell myself everyday

I lost count. Even my own mother once told me that I'm too ugly to be her son.

I do know, however, the number of females who have ever told me that I'm attractive or handsome = ZERO!

Actually no one.

In face 1 single person and that was a 6'5 Chad and i say fuck off nigga

everyone besides my parents

My dad, my sister. Two white staceys on the street. Kids at school.

All of my close friends have called me an ugly and an incel at least once, a crush I had once, some people over the internet I showed my face to. Besides from some retards on /r/rateme, one IRL friend who was just trying to be nice (though they also called me an ugly incel at other times), and my Mum, no one has ever called me good-looking.

I was called ugly all the time in school. It happened so much that anytime I interacted with people I was waiting for someone to make fun of me.
I simply became invisible and nobody interacted with me at all.

Yeah this happened to me too. Ugly men become invisible.

Enough and the lack of foids liking me tells me all I need to know

Yet normies will still think they're good looking while 20 year old virgins
Lol what copers if you were good looking you’d know cause foids would be very outright about wanting to fuck you.

Lol what copers if you were good looking you’d know cause foids would be very outright about wanting to fuck you.
To live as an average Joe is to live in delusion and stupidity