Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many people here regularly upload on YouTube

S

slecni

Recruit
★★
Just wanted to know if any other people are uploading videos of any kind to YouTube or streaming; anything like that.

i upload,just not regularly.Thinking of uploading today.

i mostly do edits,but i'll do reviews of nieche games and anime
Nice. A few months ago I started uploading data comparison videos and they have gotten quite a lot of views so I'm trying to expand with different niches nowadays.

Nice. A few months ago I started uploading data comparison videos and they have gotten quite a lot of views so I'm trying to expand with different niches nowadays.
data comparison?
youtube activity mogs me na tri moreta
T R I M O R E T A
R
I

M
O
R
E
T
A

I have a pretty big interest in video editing, and am extremely interested in learning how to edit like this dude.

I currently have my eyes set on upgrading to Vegas Pro, a much more advanced and professional type of software then what I use right now.

I have a pretty big interest in video editing, and am extremely interested in learning how to edit like this dude.

I currently have my eyes set on upgrading to Vegas Pro, a much more advanced and professional type of software then what I use right now.

I use Adobe Premiere and I find it's pretty good for stuff like that. Also, learning how to do 3d animation is a huge asset right now.

I use Adobe Premiere and I find it's pretty good for stuff like that. Also, learning how to do 3d animation is a huge asset right now.

I prefer vegas, it's cheaper, and much more easier to deal with from what I hear.

I won’t say who I am but I have a fairly somewhat popular but underground channel that gets around 100k views tops with each upload. I don’t upload often, tho.

I won’t say who I am but I have a fairly somewhat popular but underground channel that gets around 100k views tops with each upload. I don’t upload often, tho.
that's pretty awesome dude.
do you make enough from views to not have to wagecuck?

Just be a YouTuber bro! Women love that shit!

that's pretty awesome dude.
do you make enough from views to not have to wagecuck?

youtube barely pays u n basically no not unless I do sponsorships but I’m too low iq to know what to do lol

I uploaded my last video like 6 years ago t

@Blacktarpill used to upload on YouTube

Sony Vegas is good for this kind of stuff. Adobe After Effects is good too, but much more time consuming.