Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many people here lgitimatly tried and failed?

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
enough with the stupid trolling already. i want to see real misery. i want to see people who legitimatly tried approching. tried hitting on woman. getting matches on tinder and failed

and failing means not a single one. not a normie who can get here in there once in a while

There are quite a few I think. @TheRealChincel mentioned doing over 1000 approaches and failing every one.
I'm not going to put myself through that personally

"Joined Yesterday"

i did around 100, mix of real life approaches/online before I could't handle the rejection anymore, furthest I got from cold approaching was one number that was fake, best online I got was a girl replying twice then ghosting.

No female ever got to the stage of rejecting me for my "personality" as much as the cucknormies try and insist as that being the only reason to be incel

I did pua from 2010-2012 going out for 4 time's a week , hitting on 20-30 girls a day.
Not a kiss or sex.

Afterwards I gave up completely and stopped going out in the west

There are quite a few I think. @TheRealChincel mentioned doing over 1000 approaches and failing every one.

ur not incel until you actually tried and failed. you dident passed the initiation to be an incel therefore your a normie whos trolling

ur not incel until you actually tried and failed. you dident passed the initiation to be an incel therefore your a normie whos trolling
Andddd this is your last post on this site.

Thanks for playing, enjoy your Ban, stupid ass IT Larper

Andddd this is your last post on this site.

Thanks for playing, enjoy your Ban, stupid ass IT Larper

so you ban people because they are true incels who want to see and hear true incels like them and not normies who just atuistic and lazy?

>Joined yesterday.
>Tells members they are normie

Kill yourself faggot

High IQ post.

Yes, I approached over 2k women and was rejected brutally. I went from whatever was acceptable age-wise to late 20s in my approaches mostly approaching 3-5/10s. The first 50 were done pre-PUA as it wasn’t a mainstream thing, then I went all-in but after my next 100 rejections, I realized it was BS. After that, I only occasionally did PUA stuff for when I was close to ending things after a string of rejections.

Finally, I gave up approaching entirely a few years ago as I was nearing 30. While no one would ever mistake me as such, it felt silly and I’d rather waste my time playing games. If I had to be a salesman, I could handle the rejection but my looks would probably doom me just as they do with girls.

>Joined yesterday.
>Tells members they are normie

Kill yourself faggot

moron.

i was in puahate from 2012 you idiot. im one of the people who actually invented the term chad and many other terms you worship to them now

this site is relativly new. so what if i joined yesterday. fucking moron fuck you

Me sir I have tried and failed.
And I could the one with the highest number of attempts I once had it in hand but my religion was the reason she ditched me .

banning people is the way of normies not incels. you fake piece of shit i wish i could get your location and torture you to death slowly
I would LOVE to see you Try.

Enjoy the IP ban, fuckstain

banning people is the way of normies not incels. you fake piece of shit i wish i could get your location and torture you to death slowly
Lmao, obvious IT bait is obvious. Gtfo

I did pua from 2010-2012 going out for 4 time's a week , hitting on 20-30 girls a day.
Not a kiss or sex.

show me your face

Not a kiss or sex.

Surprised you weren't accused of sexual harassment/rape. You must somewhat average looking.

yep. fell for the looksmaxxing meme too

You're new here, OP. So I don't trust/ respect you enough to hand out such information. But I will tell that I tried hard. PUA level hard and got no results.

I've asked out a handful of girls and have been rejected, never tried online dating though because I don't really do social media and I know damn well that shit won't work.

if you have to "try" its already over

Hmm. Last time i tried approaching the girl looked up, saw i was walking her way then crossed the road and stood there instead. I consider it a success since i wasn't arrested for 'creeping'.

I do, Thats why i am involuntarily celibate.

Just last night i was in a nightclub, hit on a few girls tried to talk to them etc. Couldnt get their numbers and the other said she had a bf.

Doesnt matter, on to the next one. I refuse to be 30yo virgin.
You've still got a lot of fight in you. Hopefully you'll be rewarded one day.

til you actually trie
I do, Thats why i am involuntarily celibate.

Just last night i was in a nightclub, hit on a few girls tried to talk to them etc. Couldnt get their numbers and the other said she had a bf.

Doesnt matter, on to the next one. I refuse to be 30yo virgin.

lol. your the real kent?

Also I got attacked one time by a girls putting french fries with ketchup on my face while I tried pua her.
Should have went er

I tried a bit and failed,bit was enough for me.

I have been out on clubs every chance I've got since I was 18 and hit on multiple girls and have been denied every time, had Tinder for 4 years and tried my best to take pictures and make a "witty" bio and all that bullshit with no result.

No reason to try when you already know the outcome.

enough with the stupid trolling already. i want to see real misery. i want to see people who legitimatly tried approching. tried hitting on woman. getting matches on tinder and failed

and failing means not a single one. not a normie who can get here in there once in a while

i've been doing online dating for 2 years

absolute fail

the majority ghost me

those who treat me a little better are single moms over 35

my looksmatch and normal girls basically don't give a shit about me

I have tried approaching women in person a few times.

One actually talked with me normally but I didn't ask for a number.

The rest just walk pass by me.

I have also sent friend requests to 10 former coworkers that I would fuck gladly. None of them accepted them

I’ve been approaching ever since I entered middle school

I’m 38 and have fucking tried it all. Orbiting, looksmaxxing, moved to an area with tons of females, gone out to bars by myself just to approach, working out 4 times a week for two years straight, all led to nowhere. I’ve given up. I don’t care, I’m a genetic loser and accept my fate.

I haven't exhausted all possibilities, but I did try before. Both in real life and online. Online was an absolute and total failure.

If you have to approach then it's over.

I got rejected by a prostitue. :)

I got fking trashcel'd

Hmm. Last time i tried approaching the girl looked up, saw i was walking her way then crossed the road and stood there instead. I consider it a success since i wasn't arrested for 'creeping'.

I lol'd hard

Yes, but not in the past 2 years.

tbh never tried anything no real life approach, no online dating, haven't conversed with a femoid in maybe 5 years anything other than hi at a checkout, that world of interacting with women is almost alien to me

I’ve never asked a femoid out or tried to be friends with one