Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How many people here are genuinely racist?

Are you a racist?

• Yes, I despise all ethnics

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • I only hate the illegal immigrants that commit crimes

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • I don't mind ethnics, I'm good friends with them

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I'm an ethnic and want to see the poll results

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Indifferent towards ethnics. Live and let live

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★
Polls are anonymous. No one will be judged. Only the first option is racist imo. The rest are instinctive tribalism and territorial behavior.

I'm racist, but I don't pidgeon hole people, I generally have a strong dislike for gangbanging degenerate niggers and their nigger culture, thank god I don't live in america, but one user i frequently interact with and talk with at length on this site is @BlackCel_from_ZA who im pretty sure is nothing but 100% african origin

I am the guy that says he has a black friend :feelskek:

White people which I suppose are your non ethnics can be pretty fucking bad and annoying people too just in different ways to the nigger or the curry, I just think overall as an incel thats blackpilled, you are going to end up having some stuff you dislike about a majority of people you encounter, it's not just 1 race but the human race and the human nature

Polls are anonymous. No one will be judged. Only the first option is racist imo. The rest are instinctive tribalism and territorial behavior.
I hate ethnics but I have no problem with ethnicels

THIS:
@Chudpreet @wereq @Made in Heaven @DarkStarDown @Fat Link @Friezacel @Copexodius Maximus @ElTruecel @Blackpill Monk @tandoorichickencel @CopingForBrutality @Defetivecuckachu @PLA1092 @Uggo Mongo @KillNiggers @Grim_Reaper @To koniec @Ricordanza @ItsovERfucks @Dregster @LeFrenchCel Caesercel@Caesercel @SlayerSlayer @zerozerozero @faded @ReconElement EngelCallDell19 @EngelCallDell19 @wasted12years @der_komische @WorthlessSlavicShit @Linesnap99 @based_meme @psyop @Lonelyus solblue @solblue Puppeter @Puppeter @Raider919 @edgelordcel @ilieknothing
One day, I'll to be famous enough to be tagged by grays and OGs

I hate ethnics but I have no problem with ethnicels
Basically the same here, add what ive said the whole time: Hate everyone, but hate non-whites more.

I hate all races and I have reasons for each of them, but there isn't one in particular which I passionately hate

Would that make me not racist because I don't discriminate in my hatred?

I only hate sandniggers

I hate all races and I have reasons for each of them, but there isn't one in particular which I passionately hate

Would that make me not racist because I don't discriminate in my hatred?
No

SmartSelect 20240525 063149 Chrome

I'm racist, but I don't pidgeon hole people, I generally have a strong dislike for gangbanging degenerate niggers and their nigger culture, thank god I don't live in america, but one user i frequently interact with and talk with at length on this site is @BlackCel_from_ZA who im pretty sure is nothing but 100% african origin
You're not alone, I despise nigger culture as well, and it seems like nigger behaviour is propagating to african countries. The west really does influence the entire world doesn't it
I am the guy that says he has a black friend :feelskek:
Cop: Sir are you a racist?
@RegularManlet: I have a black friend, of course I'm not a racist :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

White people which I suppose are your non ethnics can be pretty fucking bad and annoying people too just in different ways to the nigger or the curry, I just think overall as an incel thats blackpilled, you are going to end up having some stuff you dislike about a majority of people you encounter, it's not just 1 race but the human race and the human nature
Unfathomably based, I completely agree

I'm not racist i just hate niggers and jeets. lots of blacks who aren't niggers, lots of indians that aren't smelly streetshitter jeets, problem is there are too many niggers and too many smelly streetshitter jeets.

Last edited:
Thx for the tags, Howewer im not sure.

I mean i do say the N word in my house over 500 times a day just loosely without meaning and they are often the first to come up when i think of crimes, I guess there are a few civilized of them but ive seen the US and haiti and i never seen whited act like that so i guess im a lil bit racist but also a realist, I dont get how liberals can turn a blind eyes to literal videos of 20 hood monkeys beating a whitey out of the blue or that they dare him to be racist and still beat him up.

Racism isnt only if white do it

Every race can be racist to eachother.

Nigga can call whitu a cracker or whitetrash

Or asian man can call blackie a negro.

Its been stereotyped that "Le white bad"

When in fact all the races Hates eachother equally.

I only hate individuals for there behavior idrc about niggas races.

Now there are certain things I don't like about races culture (especially black nigga culture in the west)

But I don't hate anyone JUST because of their skin color.

I'm a half black half white nigga tho so idk if this question was for ethnics but there it is lol

I dunno if I'm racist. I really don't.

I might have views which independent of my worldview and the circumstances today are indeed racist, perhaps not. Perhaps they qualify today as bigotry whilst they are racist or as I have written its just the circumstance that biases us to think they are like it and after years of freeing ourselves we will in the future truly uncover the nature and categorize approprietly.

I don't think that people who fit the concept signed with the word "race" and systems and beliefs that utilize this word to be lesser or better in the sense that It justifies opressive or subservient towards them behaviour, building of laws and establishing habits in culture or traditions etc.

I also believe that the word "ethnic" or "indigenous" when applied to non-whites and whites alike can be a mask to ground genuine bigotry and racist beliefs by giving away a right that we see often invoked in blood and soil types of nationalisms which ultimetly, considering history, will be used by fascists forces.

I think that people of different backgrounds we sign with the word "race" and "ethnicity" are in fact human. I draw compassion, respect before innate dignity, friendship and happines from this fact, which comes down to saying I ground it in my fellow man as well as any toher sentient creature that can be said is a person. Its an obligation that cannot be burdersome, unlike a racist or nazi who thinks a jew hinds behind the corner ready to unleash a non-white or white, to cuckold, humiliate and destroy him.

I believe a Polish hooligan nicknamed in the polish cultural context as "seba" and a non polish hooligan, of every category we created for the groups that fall under concepts we sign with the word "race" and "ethnicity" are at core the same: an inevitable type of human charater and constant % of the population. Their difference is mainly phenotypicial, aesthethical, like there is difference beetwen a glass of wine and a beer stein, or any other vessel. Ultimetly it is a glass you can drink from, and ultimetly both the seba and the non-polish hooligan are human and the same in function but appear different - from this people build up stereotypes and wacky beliefs that are used to dehumanize those who share traits these hooligans share with others.

I do feel scared when I see a non-white, but then I remember I am too non-white as I am happa. Then I remember nobody should feel like this. Be it black and the non-black, the white and the non black, the yellow and the non-yellow and the red and non-red or any other word that signs of a concept familiar in nature or function.

...But its of none use today. Only pain made through events that are said to be tragedies can create reflection and knowledge. It must first come to tragedy before progress commens. Only if by experience and lesson can the future make an effort not create a rule not to utter belief and conviction about morality we see today, I'll become from its perspective the future's traditionalist from its standpoint, whilst today for the leftist, the cnetrist, the liberal and rightist, I am wrong, stupid idealistic and retarded.

You're not alone, I despise nigger culture as well, and it seems like nigger behaviour is propagating to african countries. The west really does influence the entire world doesn't it
Stands to reason it could spread through africa and run rampart due to low IQ as well as a natural inclination to probably copy the western world (being black america)

It just feels like they are acting as a caricature of themselves, it's really embarassing and sad to see, I don't really see them as individuals but just as a collective of sheeple or NPC masses
Cop: Sir are you a racist?
@
RegularManlet
@RegularManlet: I have a black friend, of course I'm not a racist :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
And he is on a site for incels officER :feelsautistic: its where we talk about how to rape the wamenz

I don't want to be racist. But they've personally radicalized me. Going to a nigger infested school was hell. Being neighbors with illegal subhuman mexican scum is hell. Living in the jew world order is hell. I never chose to hate minorities, they put that hate in my heart.

I still try to judge people as individuals, but I ALWAYS just end up getting burned when I treat minorities as individuals because they always end up doing the same shit.

I'm getting tired of the pointless, retarded drama about race and ethnicity on this forum. What the fuck does that have to do with inceldom??

I've not come here to see the racist subhuman copers talk about how great it is that they're not niggers. Wow, that's so nice! I'm happy for you. And how is that going for you? Does it help you with getting women? :feelsseriously:

Caring about race is a fakecel trait. That's why this forum attracts so many fakecels: they're low tier normie stormfags and polcucks who are attracted by the race talk here. The inceldom talk is just a nice side bonus content for them.

Your race does nothing for you. Your nation does nothing for you. Your ethnicity does nothing for you. It does not matter. It does not mean anything. If you were a truecel, you would have SO MANY OTHER real problems to be concerned about.

If you come to this forum to discuss primarly about race, you're not an incel. You're just a racist coper.

You can be a ''superior'' white and still be mogged by ''inferior'' blacks because it's all about looks. ''B-but niggers look like ugly monkeys! They're so ugly! :feels:''. It does not matter. Clearly there are plenty of white women attracted to black men. You would know this if you were a blackpilled truecel. Get your head out of your racist online bubbles for a minute.

Looks is what matters, not race. A good looking black man mogs an ugly white man. This is true for all races, but the white racists are the most annoying.

''B-but it's not real attraction! It's mental conditioning by the joos!! White women aren't actually attracted to niggers! :feels::feels:'' Cope. Women decide men's attractiveness. If you have success with women, then you're attractive. If you don't, then you're not. Simple as that. It does not matter HOW you achieve success with women.

Racism is such a fucking low IQ cope, holy shit. A lot of you need to hear this.

I'm getting tired of the pointless, retarded drama about race and ethnicity on this forum. What the fuck does that have to do with inceldom??

I've not come here to see the racist subhuman copers talk about how great it is that they're not niggers. Wow, that's so nice! I'm happy for you. And how is that going for you? Does it help you with getting women? :feelsseriously:

Caring about race is a fakecel trait. That's why this forum attracts so many fakecels: they're low tier normie stormfags and polcucks who are attracted by the race talk here. The inceldom talk is just a nice side bonus content for them.

Your race does nothing for you. Your nation does nothing for you. Your ethnicity does nothing for you. It does not matter. It does not mean anything. If you were a truecel, you would have SO MANY OTHER real problems to be concerned about.

If you come to this forum to discuss primarly about race, you're not an incel. You're just a racist coper.

You can be a ''superior'' white and still be mogged by ''inferior'' blacks because it's all about looks. ''B-but niggers look like ugly monkeys! They're so ugly! :feels:''. It does not matter. Clearly there are plenty of white women attracted to black men. You would know this if you were a blackpilled truecel. Get your head out of your racist online bubbles for a minute.

Looks is what matters, not race. A good looking black man mogs an ugly white man. This is true for all races, but the white racists are the most annoying.

''B-but it's not real attraction! It's mental conditioning by the joos!! White women aren't actually attracted to niggers! :feels::feels:'' Cope. Women decide men's attractiveness. If you have success with women, then you're attractive. If you don't, then you're not. Simple as that. It does not matter HOW you achieve success with women.

Racism is such a fucking low IQ cope, holy shit. A lot of you need to hear this.
True, it's pointless to hate other men when we're all on the same boat. I don't like how some people make threads saying "How many men of so-and-so race would you kill for a crumb of pussy?" and people respond with millions or some shit. Imagine being such a brainwashed female worshipper that you're willing to genocide an entire race for a crumb of pussy, something so worthless and disgusting when you consider female nature and how evil they are. I would never throw my brocels under the bus; my loyalty lies with other men, not with worthless whores.

I voted for the second option, but I don't want illegal immigrants here even if they don't commit any further crimes because I certainly don't want to reward illegal behaviour with a residence permit.

why do you ask whether people are racist or not and then target the answers exclusively towards whites

Light Upon Light sponsored thread.

Fat Link, you're supposed to pin these.

Remember, even English people are ethnics, Carl Benjamin said so.

i am a race realist but i do NOT view myself as ""racist"""
if i say that whites are more intelligent than blacks on average, is that racist to blacks? no, its just an objective fact.
if i say blacks are on average better at playing basketball, is that racist to whites? no, same thing. its just a fact of life.
i do not hate any particular races or think any are "superior" , but i do acknowledge their differences

My white blood cells differentiate between friend and foe based on receptors embedded in the cellular skin.
As do I differentiate between people based on skin color if time is of the essence. Otherwise religious and sociocultural aspects come into play too.

TLDR; racism is one of Nature's laws

Not racist just don’t want illegals and criminals