Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many people do you know who've died?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
It's a bit of a morbid topic, but it's one that I think about basically everyday. Death is a part of life that we're all eventually reminded of one way or another. How many people do you personally know who've died? It could be family, friends, co-workers, someone you've met once - whatever - but they have to know you by name. For me the number is about 15. I say about, because I might be forgetting someone (RIP everyone). Approximately third of that number is family members.

One of my moms uncles I met once died.

Noone else that I really knew has died in my family luckily

Tbh there's kind of a shit ton. Especially in the past decade. Anywhere from friends to teachers to family members, I couldn't possibly count how many. At least about 15 also.

wait nvm

probably like 40 if you include insignificant people

It's a bit of a morbid topic, but it's one that I think about basically everyday. Death is a part of life that we're all eventually reminded of one way or another. How many people do you personally know who've died? It could be family, friends, co-workers, someone you've met once - whatever - but they have to know you by name. For me the number is about 15. I say about, because I might be forgetting someone (RIP everyone). Approximately third of that number is family members.
idk

not many, probably around 10. mostly family.
i dont mean to sound edgy, but death has never really affected me. its a fact of life, everybody dies at some point.

Quite a few from school and loads of relatives

Atleast 4 or 5 most recent was a old friend of mine who roped he was bullied by foids and normie scum since he was very autistic i`ll never forget him

5, my grandparents and an aunt I also had a nephew who died when he was 19 but I didn't really know him. Why do you ask anyways?

Edit:Oh wait 1 more an uncle from my fathers side, I guess he knew me by name but we barely interacted with my dads side of the family.

While on the subject, I was thinking today that when I die there will be less than 10 people at my funeral, probably less than 5 even, I'm already dead then but I'm still ashamed of it.

Last edited: