Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many people do you guys speak to in a day?

G

GStuart

Greycel
As the question implies, do you guys never speak to people like I do or do you at least interact?

Usually zero. Social interaction is pain.

Maybe 10 or so. But that's because I'm in college and also commute.

Hello, FBIcel :feelswow: :feelsbaton::feelswow::feelsbaton:

Joined Nov 30, 2018 Messages 1

3 month since I didn't leave my house

Speak to mom at least once every day. Speak to atleast one online friends everyday.
So 2 people per day on average.

My mom but small talk never real conversation, also my brother, my sister and my dad but just a few words, not really talking

One.

Myself. (srs)

My family and coworkers, literally that's it.

Maybe about 4 to 6
But that's because im forced to speak to coworkers at work

Two or three in person.

like 6 people

1-4 people usually talk to me but its mostly them giving me orders, i dont use my voice that often

I don't talk to people daily but sometimes to several

Besides family, nobody unless I have an appointed with my job worker which is mandatory for neetbux in Chadstralia.

Today , It was 3

I talk with the people who sit at my table sometimes and I always talk to my friends through Discord. Last year, I talked with literally no one except my Discord friends.

From 8 to 15 generally

If I’m lucky 3, I go up to 10 hours sometimes without talking to anyone no one wants to talk to me cause they can sense the disappointment and awkwardness around me.

On PlayStation I speak to many people in my black desert online guild (in which I’m an officer). I also talk to people in college. I’m an autist who is hated by all women and certain normies, but loved by a core group of people.

I interact more now that I work but its usually me just getting shit on. In past summers I would not leave the house and the only interaction I had was my Father asking how my day was then me saying "fine" not looking at him when speaking

I haven't talked to anyone other than my mom this whole year.

Maybe like 5 per day, usually the same people. I never initiate social interactions, but sometimes people at work talk to me, usually when they need something or just to make small talk. I just give them a bare minimum response every time so they will leave me alone. I hate socializing with normies, we have nothing in common.

Working in food industry, so unfortunately quite a few.

maybe 2 people a week, including family members.

Colleagues, cashiers when shopping thats it

Depends. On weekdays I speak to other students or instructors