Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many people actually end up as NEET's?

W

whatnowlol

Recruit
★★★
I think I'm the only one from my school (over 1000 students) who ended up as a NEET. I always felt like I'm the only person in the whole world who lived like that until I found the Incels community. I don't know any other NEET in real life.

In boomer days? <10%

These days? Like 30-50%.

There's just not enough jobs out there.

Being a NEET is better than being a wagecuck. People want to cope by convincing themselves that NEETs are losers and that everyone should contribute to society when literally everyone would kill to be able to get money without doing anything.

even STEM-memers can't get jobs. Can't wait til the Boomers start dropping like flies in the next ten years

In boomer days? <10%

These days? Like 30-50%.

There's just not enough jobs out there.
Lol what are you saying man if 30-50% of the adult male population of a country were NEET the economy of the country would colapse and the people of the country would starve to death.

Stop throwing numbers randomly like that.

There is no reward from work except financial, and having a lot of money is pointless for people like me because I only spend max 30% of my paycheck, and I get paid less than minimum wage. I just don't see anything that I'm interested enough in to purchase and my only expenses are food + travel + Telephone bill + a small £20-£30 purchase for myself each month.

Am I a NEET if I don't work but don't get money from the government?

Am I a NEET if I don't work but don't get money from the government?

Depends how you afford your life. If you live in your parents basement then yes you are a NEET.

Lol what are you saying man if 30-50% of the adult male population of a country were NEET the economy of the country would colapse and the people of the country would starve to death.

Stop throwing numbers randomly like that.
The economy is due for a crash. At the moment, it's propped up by god's chosen people . The reality is we have a low labor participation rate especially amongst the youth.