Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How many old tall people do you see?

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Every old man 80+ years old I see is a giga manlet because they're generally my height (5'7) or shorter.

What the fuck happens to tall cunts? do they all die in their 40-50s from STD's due to too much casual sex?

When you get old, various posture and skeletal issues crop up, making you shorter. Your vertebrae and stuff, they start to sink.

When you get old, various posture and skeletal issues crop up, making you shorter. Your vertebrae and stuff, they start to sink.

Seems hard to believe all these 6ft+ men are ending up <5'7 at 80 years old....that seems way too excessive of a loss in height

Maybe 20% are taller than me

What do you think the average height of young people these days is? The government stats (USA) say 5'9 for men. I think it's 5'10 at least

Seems hard to believe all these 6ft+ men are ending up <5'7 at 80 years old....that seems way too excessive of a loss in height

I don't think most men are over 6 feet. Exactly 6 feet, and maybe a little shorter, that's what I usually see. Add in some old age, and voila.

I don't think most men are over 6 feet. Exactly 6 feet, and maybe a little shorter, that's what I usually see. Add in some old age, and voila.

How come the manlets dont have as much shrinkage in old age ? :feelswhere:

I saw some old tall skinny white guy the other day. similar frame to me just fucking tall.

What do you think the average height of young people these days is? The government stats (USA) say 5'9 for men. I think it's 5'10 at least
That includes ethnics which shorten the actual average height of “white” youth

That includes ethnics which shorten the actual average height of “white” youth

Exactly. The average white is 5'9.5, so I think the youth is 5'10

my grandfather mogs me hard with 6'4

ive seen them i guess depends where you live

They are either total manlets or tallfags, I dont see a between tbh

Besides poorer nutrition and living environment

I remember reading about taller people having shorter lives, something about the heart needing to pump harder for blood to reach to reach the further parts of the body

Every old man 80+ years old I see is a giga manlet because they're generally my height (5'7) or shorter.

What the fuck happens to tall cunts? do they all die in their 40-50s from STD's due to too much casual sex?
Old people all shrink with age. It's true. My dad was 6'8" when he was young. He's about 6'3" now at 77. His sister was 6'1" when she was young, she's about 5'9" now in her 70s.

Old people all shrink with age. It's true. My dad was 6'8" when he was young. He's about 6'3" now at 77. His sister was 6'1" when she was young, she's about 5'9" now in her 70s.

5 inches shrinkage?
men shrink 1-1.5 inches on avg

Last edited:
5 inches shrinkage?
men shrink 1-1.5 inches on avg
I don't know the exact inches, I'm guessing that he's 6'3". He's about the same height as my half bro who is 6'3". Maybe he is 6'4". But yes he really shrunk that much. Maybe the average man shrinks 1-1.5 inches but the average man is around 5'9".My dad was 6'8" in his youth. People shrink because their spines compress. So it makes sense that his spine was longer than the average man's there was more space between each vertebrae to compress.

Cels here have a very warped sense of height. In imperial, 5'9.5 is average male height in North America (excluding Mexico). Hit that and you don't have to take the heightpill. I myself am 180cm or somewhere between 5'11 and 6' and I take active notice in that I am taller than 99% of foids and about 85% of men on the average day. Factor in that these interactions involve footwear which typically gives a 2-3cm boost.

Tallfags might get the benefit of it in youth but they face many more troubles into adulthood and old age. Anybody over 2 metres or about 6'5 is facing a wide variety of spinal issues and will not stay at that height for long.

Being excessively tall is actually really hard on your body. Look how Robert Wadlow died in his 20s.

They are either total manlets or tallfags, I dont see a between tbh
this. all the ethnic ones are manlets. white ones tall fagd

It is well known (and logical) that taller the person is, shorter the average lifespan would be, mainly for following reasons:
More cells = more mitosis = more likely to get cancer, this is also the basis of longevity diets, as more calories = more mitosis
The taller a person is, the more distance blood has to travel, think of heart to brain or heart to legs, it might seem insignificant, but it takes a toll in long term, especially in old age, it puts strain on heart, more likely to have heart problems, heart attacks etc
So it is a true cope that short men live longer on average, not that it matters, it is a pitiful existence most of the time

Can confirm. My grandpa was 5'10 till he turned 5'8 at 60 yrs.

I once saw a weirdly tall old guy and I’ve seen 6ft+ 65yr+ men at times.

They're usually pretty short

I see several. Mogged by geriatrics daily.

You lose 1 inch per decade after about 40
80 year olds have lost a few inches
Also, don’t short people love longer ? I don’t know if it’s statistically significant though.