Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of your threads have made on onto IT?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Under 10 so far, IDGAF about browing IT. I need a good laugh at their retard arguments.

absolutely none because i dont post incel man bad type stuff, just nonsense

Quite a bit and I’m dead serious in every one of them. I’m not a “include me in the screenshot IT!” :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Kind of fag

I have one.

That's it, unless you count replies, then I have two pewpew.

I don't know and don't care

Not threads but posts. Like 5 of them

0, should I make IT bait or something.

None of them as far as i know

None because I’m a greycel

Two of my threads.
:feelsLSD:

Not a thread, but back on r/incels I said in a thread that everyone is attracted to 16-17 year old hot foids, so they accused me of pedophilia.

a couple both from reddit and here have made it i think, i might have missed some though. @Personalityinkwell surely holds the top spot though

Plenty I think. Mostly just cuckma trying to deny he is my minion. It mentally scars "him" everytime I mention it.

In 20's I guess (last I checked). I stopped browsing IT a month ago because it fucking infuriates me reading those comments from those delusional cucks.

About 5, all of them being screenshots by smegma I think

I don’t make threads

a couple both from reddit and here have made it i think, i might have missed some though. @Personalityinkwell surely holds the top spot though
nah im too new here