Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of your classmates are still virgins?

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★
I´m oldcel almost 30 years old.
I was thinking about my classmates if they are still virgins.

16 males in class
3 males i know 100% for sure are virgins, because we know each other
2 males i´m 95% sure, the manlet fat guy and one skinny guy with an alien face he was also bullied. I also checked their FB profiles - almost no friends, not a single photo of woman, no new posts on timeline.
My two former classmates friends lost virginity at 21 other at 22 and he is chadlight.
2 other classmates have the same girlfriend since high school.
All others have or had girlfriends i´m 100% sure of it.

So 3 out of 16 that is 17,75% of men from my former class are still virgins. 100% sure
If 5 out of 16 that is 31.25% of men from my former class are still virgins. 95% sure

What about your class? Don´t exaggerate the number!

I think that out of like 13 males, like only 1 or 2 at best

Don´t forget to include yourself
Tenor

I think that three other guys in my former class were virgins. One of them said that he was not interested in getting a girlfriend. The second one was a low T beta orbiter to many of the girls in the class. The third one was fat. I cannot know for sure though.

i think they all had sex at least once ngl
a lot of them already had girflfriends.
there was one manlet, he was the youngest, he might have been the only virgin with me but i was older than him

Last edited:
I have no classmates.

Not in contact with those who I suspect might still be virgins.

I´m oldcel almost 30 years old.
I was thinking about my classmates if they are still virgins.

16 males in class
3 males i know 100% for sure are virgins, because we know each other
2 males i´m 95% sure, the manlet fat guy and one skinny guy with an alien face he was also bullied. I also checked their FB profiles - almost no friends, not a single photo of woman, no new posts on timeline.
My two former classmates friends lost virginity at 21 other at 22 and he is chadlight.
2 other classmates have the same girlfriend since high school.
All others have or had girlfriends i´m 100% sure of it.

So 3 out of 16 that is 17,75% of men from my former class are still virgins. 100% sure
If 5 out of 16 that is 31.25% of men from my former class are still virgins. 95% sure

What about your class? Don´t exaggerate the number!
First of all you can have shit ton of social media and still be virgin af, it's a matter of how girls see you. But I will admit that having photos -especailly with women- raise your online SMV by a chunk. I follow 90% of people I've met my age, doesn't mean shit because I have no pictures of anyone (I don't like to because privacy, something their pea brains can't get), and no recent photos because you can only post objects and places so much.

I have to ask at which level of school you mean because I can't do more than estimate, I've changed schools half a dozen times for reasons.
To make this more complicated, many people from previous schools, camps, volunteerships, etc. showed up again in my life later, which usually ended up worse like something out of Catch 22 with the soldier-in-bandages reappearing and making shit get darker fast.

School 1: Backwater middle class school. I was way too fucking young to tell. I got interested in girls by around Grade 2-3 but this was like kindergarten.
School 2: Latin tiny school. most kids were chad or incel behaviour wise and average looks wise, girls included. Lots of weirdos and rednecks.
School 3: lazy European side school. Didn't spend enough time there but most people were nerds in my groups. Maybe normies had something going on.
School 4: ghetto school. Fucked because small and my class even smaller. Most girls were plain, guys were tough but not attractive. Probably mostly virgins.
School 5: Rich kids music school. People were fucking horny but I was too autistic to do shit. Normies probably lost theirs, gifties and nerds not so much.
School 6: High school. A mixture of people from different places. The basicness disease spread over all the decent people in IB/AP and turned them into wannabe cool kids and sexdrugrockrollers. Probably 50% of people in my school had something by grad or at least during prom.
University: Obviously I split up from all those other people but based on their social media most people I've met have gotten laid except for fellow weirdos, mostly guys. I am biased because my uni is huge and my program is full of losers, naturally. I've seen normie majors and the people there are insufferable but high energy, they're probably fucking like rabbits.

I hope I haven't doxxed myself with this list to someone I know. If so, well I wish you well old friend. If people here react I might make a post about my life experiences around people and my (many failed) attempts at getting girls. Lots to unpack here. Jewish people being better friends than Christians or Muslims, lesbians being unsure, a potential "dogpill" case, goths, and a lot more wacky bs.

At least half, but most of the virgins get female attention

I would be to ashamed to meet them and avoid contact at all costs.

I'm still in school and I'd guess 30-50%

I don’t know about any of them at this point. Many of them already have children though from what I’ve heard.

idk about my classmates, but 2 or 3 or maybe 4 or 5 are virgins at their 19-20

Majority of them still are

I think the guys are all virgins, and fun fact most foids arent. Its over.

At my school it was about 3/4 virgins and 1/4 chads slaying