Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you would be interested in some sort of group watch thing?

Weightcel

Weightcel

Captain
★★★★★
Like a designated time everyday where we all get together to watch an anime/movie whatever? One of us could stream the thing or we could use something like rabb.it.

Would be cool

I don't think my schedule is flexible enough for that

It would be cool

Do you guys have a suggested timeframe if we did try to do this?
@Allblueeeee @orchis @_incelinside
Depends what timezone everyone is at. I live at west coast america and NEET so anytime around 12pm pst to 12am pst works (if my sleep schedule isn't fucked).

Guarantee I’ll never be available to watch

I'm 100% down. NEET so always free. Let's do this

Whenever everyone else wants to. But i am watching a livestream on YouTube later on so might miss part of it if we do it tonight

Yeah. All depends on if we can get everyone to agree & and if we can get enough people. No point otherwise.

Yeah. All depends on if we can get everyone to agree & and if we can get enough people. No point otherwise.
Maybe make a group chat on here? Then we can all discuss the logistics

It's funny you mention watching some anime on rabb.it. Reminds me of the old e-dating days when looks didn't matter.

I wouldn't mind, but I already waste too much time...

I don't think my schedule is flexible enough for that
Lol.
2119.jpg

That'd be sick

I'd really like to be apart of this too, since I'm sort of an anime connoisseur.

Make a schedule of what's going to be playing, random things playing will be unorganized.

God damn OP.... How lonely are you?

On that note...
i'm in.

Anime is gay, get a good movie instead

I'd love to get involved!

sure as long as people dont ask each other to post pictures of themselves or where they live and if they're top or bottom

Sounds good, but that's for NEETs. Anyone who has a job, won't have time for this.

we need an incel streamer

sure, sounds interesting

get on Badoo and harass chicks with live chat :D

@Allblueeeee
@orchis
@_incelinside
@Anger
@BasedGod
@NEETAndTidy
@Raiden
@nausea
@Nautica1983
@lately_jaded
@acnescarcel
@idkwattodowithlife
@Chris_Jones
@Warmest Black
@Themisterpepsi
@Robtical
@Bagelcel
@Scott Norman
@RREEEEEEEEE
@KingWeeaboo
@microDongCityUSA
@Dekim
@Hoffman_13
@DyingInside

Just @ing everyone who expressed interest. I'm going to make the room (and a new thread w/ room link) tomorrow.

At 9:00PM EST, I'll be streaming Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda on rabb.it. I tried to pick a time that I felt would work for most people, but with different work schedules & time zones, etc there's only so much I can do. If you feel another time would work better let me know, but for now 9:00PM EST tomorrow is when I'll be starting.

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=...3,2950159&h=5128581&date=2018-7-6&sln=21-23.5

@Allblueeeee
@orchis
@_incelinside
@Anger
@BasedGod
@NEETAndTidy
@Raiden
@nausea
@Nautica1983
@lately_jaded
@acnescarcel
@idkwattodowithlife
@Chris_Jones
@Warmest Black
@Themisterpepsi
@Robtical
@Bagelcel
@Scott Norman
@RREEEEEEEEE
@KingWeeaboo
@microDongCityUSA
@Dekim
@Hoffman_13
@DyingInside

Just @ing everyone who expressed interest. I'm going to make the room (and a new thread w/ room link) tomorrow.

At 9:00PM EST, I'll be streaming Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda on rabb.it. I tried to pick a time that I felt would work for most people, but with different work schedules & time zones, etc there's only so much I can do. If you feel another time would work better let me know, but for now 9:00PM EST tomorrow is when I'll be starting.

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=...3,2950159&h=5128581&date=2018-7-6&sln=21-23.5
:feelsokman: