Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you would be in agreement for complete abolishment of the police force? (POLL)

Title

• Yes, abolish them.

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • No, do not abolish them.

Votes: 25 69.4%

• Total voters
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Seriously. Also, provide sound reasoning for why or why not if you want.

Not inceldom related. But no, don't abolish the police. For a number of reasons. Primarily, I hate to see Antifa win.

Idk tbh. Police suck a lot but who the hell would now enforce the laws? I feel like (((they))) have some agenda.

Im split, in the long run its better to abolish them because there will be a time when they persecute us, but for now they are fine.

Idk tbh. Police suck a lot but who the hell would now enforce the laws? I feel like (((they))) have some agenda.
(((They))) definitely do. And yeah, idk who would enforce the laws, which is why I don’t think they should be abolished. Can’t rely on liberal cucks
Im split, in the long run its better to abolish them because there will be a time when they persecute us, but for now they are fine.
When will they persecute us???

Yes, the sooner they are abolished. The easier it'll be for me to steal from human houses and beat and rape human foids.

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

abolish them, let the world burn down in anarchy

No, I like to feel there is some sort of protection

I just want weed to be legalized so i can go to the store and buy it to cope instead of having to deal with normies. Besides that i dont want nig nogs breaking my windows and stealing shit, so ill say no to full abolishment.

Otherwise though i dont really have a horse in this race, isnt all that related to inceldom specifically

I just want weed to be legalized so i can go to the store and buy it to cope instead of having to deal with normies. Besides that i dont want nig nogs breaking my windows and stealing shit, so ill say no to full abolishment.

Otherwise though i dont really have a horse in this race, isnt all that related to inceldom specifically

I voted not to abolish them of course.

We must not allow the Jews to get their second civil war in America as that will then transition into them getting their planned WWIII and likely their Communist global NWO out of the conflicts.

Yes cops are the scum of the earth as they are enforcers of the ZOG police state but at the same time they also keep the lid on ZOG's proverbial toilet bowl of criminal non white filth so in essence they are a "necessary evil".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zNsUTWsOc

No, I like to feel there is some sort of protection

Nah. Just buy some guns. Police yourself. You know better than anyone what's right for you. Just protect yourself in case others try taking advantage of you.
Also, you think liberal cucks will have the balls to buy a gun? They freak out and get triggered at the thought of a gun, with their anti-gun laws shit. If they ever pass any legislation banning guns, you stand and fight for your 2nd amendment rights.
Brocels. Invest in some guns. It's so easy to buy them. Just do it. Go to your local gun store seriously, unless you live in a liberal cuck city, then move the fuck out.

...Like am I missing something here?

Why in God's name would you ever want to abolish the police force? Like what the fuck is wrong with people?
Why do normies want anarchy?
I voted not to abolish them of course.

We must not allow the Jews to get their second civil war in America as that will then transition into them getting their planned WWIII and likely their Communist global NWO out of the conflicts.

Yes cops are the scum of the earth as they are enforcers of the ZOG police state but at the same time they also keep the lid on ZOG's proverbial toilet bowl of criminal non white filth so in essence they are a "necessary evil".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zNsUTWsOc

To me it's an attempt to reduce our already meaningless Constitution even further; remove state level law enforcement and replace it with the omnipotent federal law enforcement.

Nah. Just buy some guns. Police yourself. You know better than anyone what's right for you. Just protect yourself in case others try taking advantage of you.
Also, you think liberal cucks will have the balls to buy a gun? They freak out and get triggered at the thought of a gun, with their anti-gun laws shit. If they ever pass any legislation banning guns, you stand and fight for your 2nd amendment rights.
Brocels. Invest in some guns. It's so easy to buy them. Just do it. Go to your local gun store seriously, unless you live in a liberal cuck city, then move the fuck out.
Not even in the US.

We'd all get raped by a bunch of niggers so no

I'm sure we would get fucked by armed gangs. But come one the police is not better, they're just a bunch of wannabe chads

Last edited:
No, I don't want to be beat up by a violent Chad so he can impress foids.

No, because I don't want the wannabe "revolutionaries" to win, and I don't want more headache in my already miserable life.

Cops are vermin and any incel who supports them might as well be an incel feminist or a chad bootlicker.

The cycle needs to loop.

We need more guns

forming incel militias would be a good substitution (in Minecraft)