Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of you use looksmax.org?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
8C57A8E1 9706 49EE B800 3C981A897777

I looks looksmax, ngl, but shit like this makes me lol

"aspiecel"

"My gf"

:lul: :lul:

This is only forum i look at.

incels.co only, because it's over

Is that a ded srs thread?

I browse there from time to time, the only account I have is on this forum.

Too many Crouching Tyrone, Hidden Chad on that site tbh

I made an account there when I was worried I might get the permaboot out of here. I can't remember the last time I got a warning, so I'm not worried anymore, but the account is still there.

I don't but I might make an account there.

I got banned there because grotesque made a video and revealed his password so I signed into his account then one of the dumb mods banned me saying I was using an alt and when I showed him the video and explained it to him he still didn't understand but I didn't really care because I never used it anyway

I still don't understand what that site is for tbh

Sometimes I use it. Not too much though.

Maybe next year

Too many normies and Chads on that site. Couldn't deal with the constant "My GF this, my GF that" So I have no incentive to use the site.

Not that much. Sometimes

Most of them are already good looking, as an incel if you are browsing that website and see their faces you will feel more and more depressed.They have that idea that after they have looksmaxed there is a hot JB waiting for them at the other side of the fence.

I created an account a while back but only to keep in touch with banned bros from here. When I see shit like this it makes me realise I can't relate to a lot of people there.