Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of you think you could beat the average man in a streetfight?

CopingCurrycel

CopingCurrycel

Banned
-
I'm fairly certain I'd win most streetfights. I lift, and train BJJ and judo. If someone were to be wearing jacket or hoodie, I think my odds of winning would greatly increase. If the fight were to be on concrete, there'd be a near 100% chance I'd win. Even if I fail with my throw, I do feel like I have enough knowledge of submissions to easily tap out most grown men.
I've sparred against much bigger men than me and beat them fairly easily. I don't think the avg 5'10 dude would be a huge issue for me tbh.

i'm weak af:cryfeels:. even guys shorter than me can beat me

i Would lose Everytime

I'm fairly certain I'd win most streetfights. I lift, and train BJJ and judo. If someone were to be wearing jacket or hoodie, I think my odds of winning would greatly increase. If the fight were to be on concrete, there'd be a near 100% chance I'd win. Even if I fail with my throw, I do feel like I have enough knowledge of submissions to easily tap out most grown men.
I've sparred against much bigger men than me and beat them fairly easily. I don't think the avg 5'10 dude would be a huge issue for me tbh.
Easily

height doesn't matter as much as you think, it's to do with weight. Taller people weigh more than short guys, which is why you often see taller guys winning.
i'm almost 100kg

You could easily change that and learn to fight within a year
There’s not much of a point to it i basically live like a hermit and violence is very, very rare here

There’s not much point i basically live like a hermit and violence is very, very rare here
Poor excuse, since learning to fight chads don't bully me as much because I'm more willing to stand up for myself

jfc dude... How are you losing fights?
i'm just weak. i had no type of activity growing up and i didn't drink milk or eat healthy and i had vitamin d and calcium deficiency so i have no muscles now:cryfeels:

i'm just weak. i had no type of activity growing up and i didn't drink milk or eat healthy and i had vitamin d and calcium dificienty so i have no muscles now:cryfeels:
Are you fat af too? I'm naturally weak too, but you can always improve on it. It's not about where you start, but where you end up

Are you fat af too? I'm naturally weak too, but you can always improve on it. It's not about where you start, but where you end up
i'm not obese or fat af, just little bit fat

If I were a mod, I'd ban copers like you in an instant. This forum is meant to be a refuge against bluepill and redpill coping. We typically don't take well to this kind of delusion.
JFL, what exactly am I advocating? I cope with sports and am whitepilled. You are a literal cuck who takes pleasure in being upset, I'm trying to spread some postivity here faggot

You're spreading delusion. A 5'5 manlet and framelet like you will get your ass handed against Chads.
JFL, I train BJJ and judo, how would an untrained chad beat me? He will get gassed out within 30 seconds

You're spreading delusion. A 5'5 manlet and framelet like you will get your ass handed against Chads.
cope height/frame doesn't matter in fighting. manlet in the middle could beat the shit out of them if learns ju jitsu

Photo5769335792857099983

Last edited:
What kind of fight are you talking about though.

Depends on the kind of guy I'm fighting, If I'm fighting a savage like myself who is stronger and/or has skill I'll lose 100% of the time.

If I'm fighting the "average" guy who is trying to "fight like a man" then I would never lose, but if we fought again I'd definitely lose because they'd know the kind of person I am afterwards lol.

I don't care about "fighting to look cool" or "fighting like a man" or any shit like that (pride/ego) which most men limit themselves by.

"Skill" in fighting only matters in a fight where men are "fighting like men", and there is pretty much an unwritten rule between men that there are rules in fighting and things you can and can't do, but I don't give a fuck about that.

My first thought is to blind and distract my opponent, If there's sand, dirt or debris on the ground nearby I will be grabbing it, then rushing in like I'm throwing a punch with one hand (fake it) and throw it into their face with the other. Once blinded I'm going for the groin, then the eyes again, once I get them on the ground in pain, I am not stomping the chest or the face, a strong guy will recover from blows like that, I'm stomping out the throat (it will hurt much more, and it will affect breathing and recovery).

If I can get in close enough I will bite and rip into someones cheeks with my teeth (the cheeks are soft and sensitive to pain, easy target, it would require barely any jaw strength to do this).

I'm not trying to fight "like a man" or to "win fairly". I would only fight if its initiated by someone else trying to attack or intimidate me in some way, so in my book all bets are off, they started something I did not want so I am not holding back. I am fighting to hospitalize them, and if no one is around, best case scenario is to kill them, because I don't want to have to worry about retaliation afterwards.

Yeah I am definitely using teeth and that is something most men fighting aren't going to expect from another man fighting them EVEN IF ITS A STREET FIGHT.

I believe I would win most street fights because most men are expecting the other guy to "fight like a man" even in a street fight, and as an incel I don't see myself as a man nor do I see any point in restricting myself to the customs of men. I don't get any of the perks of being "civil" in modern society so I don't care about "civility".

I'm not throwing punches, kicks are much more powerful and they don't have a "recoil", punching hurts kicking doesn't and your legs don't tire as quickly. All movements with my hands are just about cheap and "dishonorable" attacks lol (throwing objects, grabbing and pulling hair, etc). I'm aiming for body parts that I know are soft and weak, if I have a knife on me even better, I will go for the cheeks, under the armpits, etc, than try to stab them in their chest or abdomen area (less muscle to resist the force of the blade).

JFL if the guy has long hair, that's the first thing I'm going for. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I swear I am pulling the fuck out of his hair because I know how much it hurts and it will be very distracting in a fight.

Last edited:
I have 5 inch wrists and little to no fighting experience, so I'd get assraped

I have won my fights in the past and I gymcel so I should be fine but im sort of a pussy so idk

How are you 100 kg and just little bit fat if you don't have muscle mass? How tall are you?
I don't look that fat i don't know why. mornings i'm 187.5 or somedays 188 evening i'm 185-186

I think I'd probably be a shitty fighter

Why would I wanna do that though

I would get absolutely raped by every man out there. I would lose to like 10% of females too:worryfeels:

If I were a mod, I'd ban copers like you in an instant. This forum is meant to be a refuge against bluepill and redpill coping. We typically don't take well to this kind of delusion.
?? What are you talking about, incels have been known to make the strongest fighters. This is literally true historically and naturally speaking.

You wanna ban copers lol you should ban yourself son

I'm 5'11.5, 175 lbs pretty much the definition of average physique. However, most normies don't train. Bjj + Boxing combo will dominate 99% of men unless they also train or carry a gun/knife

Last edited:
i think short of knowing a martial art or whatever, experience matters a great deal when it comes to street fights

most here would lose because normies are typically significantly more violent and aggressive than incels are.

every incel should be issued a submachine gun

I am skinny as fuck so yeah i can't besides being autistic :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

if i got into a fight i would get my lanky ass whooped everytime :cryfeels:

I'm autistic as fuck. I always got teased, bullied and beat up due to this. I never dared to stand up to my bullies as I was pretty sure I would get my ass beat. So I could never imagine beating a average Joe in a street fight:fuk::feelsbadman: so I try my best to not get into any troubles and back out of those kind of situations

[UWSL][UWSL]You think exactly like me, fighting like "a man" is a total and complete waste of time if you are not a Chad.[/UWSL] [UWSL]The best thing when your opponent is on the ground are repeated kicks in the groin without letting him recover, in the neck you run the real serious risk of murdering your opponent, in jail in a fight with knives or guns, none of these movements will give you[/UWSL] [UWSL]save.[/UWSL] [UWSL]You strike in the groin of him without giving him time to recover, although, by this time, probably others will consider him too brutal and separate you from your opponent.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
JFL if you think a groin strike is effective, this shit what people who have never fought spit. It's hard to get a groin strike, and the adrenaline which rushes through you will dull the pain.
I literally sprained my thumb during BJJ and didn't feel much pain and kept fighting. Only when everything wore off did I realise how badly I fucked my thumb

I'm autistic as fuck. I always got teased, bullied and beat up due to this. I never dared to stand up to my bullies as I was pretty sure I would get my ass beat. So I could never imagine beating a average Joe in a street fight:fuk::feelsbadman: so I try my best to not get into any troubles and back out of those kind of situations
It's time to delivER justice to your bullies.

Easily. I did a lot of time in various max prisons and held my own against seasoned convicts.`

More than 5+. I have a black belt in aikido. To obtain black belt you must defend yourself against 5 men who know aikido and I passed that exam to get black belt. And if it is 1v1 against a chad, I'd cut them in half if chad is not like MMA master like Brock Lesnar.

Last edited:
More than 5+. I have a black belt in aikido. To obtain black belt you must defend yourself against 5 men who know aikido and I passed that exam to get black belt.
36012.jpg

More than 5+. I have a black belt in aikido. To obtain black belt you must defend yourself against 5 men who know aikido and I passed that exam to get black belt. And if it is 1v1 against a chad, I'd cut them in half if chad is not like MMA master like Brock Lesnar.
This is real? do you have any video or something? It is hard for me to believe that they put you to fight against 5 men.

JFL if you think a groin strike is effective, this shit what people who have never fought spit. It's hard to get a groin strike.
If you are telegraphing you are doing a groin strike then yeah it won't work, but most men aren't expecting a groin strike even in a street fight, that's the point, that's why it would work if you are "fighting dirty".

If they were fighting a woman they would expect it, but if you go in swinging like you are going for a punch and you transition to a quick knee to the groin as they shift their guard to their upper body, you'll land the strike.

No man is expecting another man to go for a groin strike at the very beginning of the fight.

Men expect other men to "fight like men".

That's the advantage that every man has in a fight (an advantage most men will never use for reasons of pride).

You clearly have a lot of pride in your fighting prowess and that's exactly why a guy like you would be vulnerable to such attacks.

You go into a fight expecting it to be "fair" on some level, or someone who is just trying to "win" period and be as brutal as possible will beat you easily.

Technique only matters within a framework of "rules", if someone operates outside of those rules none of your techniques matter.

and the adrenaline which rushes through you will dull the pain.
Adrenaline doesn't work that fast, also after the first groin strike the guy has already lost the fight, do you even have balls?, I've gotten slightly tapped and the pain was ridiculous, imagine a full on blow to your groin.

I would be in so much pain that I would want to die, that I am sure of.

Once you have someone on the ground in that kind of pain the fight is over, you are watching too many movies, you aren't Jason Statham lol.

Pain recovery is not as fast as you see in all these movies, guys aren't tanking bullets and then instantly rushing their opponent for hand to hand combat.

Guys aren't getting kneed in the nuts and just "walking it off" with the power of "muh adrenaline". :feelskek:

Your body doesn't work like that, the pain from a well placed groin shot will be unbearable, and if you keep attacking your opponent while they are in that state they've lost the fight, no amount of training is going to help you.

I literally sprained my thumb during BJJ and didn't feel much pain and kept fighting. Only when everything wore off did I realise how badly I fucked my thumb
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you are comparing a fucking sprained thumb to receiving the full force of an attack to the most pain sensitive part of your body, IDK what to tell you, your knowledge of basic human biology is off.

Its not even comparable, I don't know what kind of blow to the groin you are imagining, but its not what I'm imagining.

Aikido is bullshido

Outcast white boys always got pumped up kicks:panties:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back