Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you still desire these Socially-Engineered Roasties?

You still trying to get these "Wom*n"?

• Nah, I know it is over for me.

• Yes, One day the 'one' will come.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
How many of you still try to get Foids despite how destroyed they all are?
You have looked at all the data posted from this site, Scientific Journals, Blackpilled Channels(FaceandLMS, Blackpill Theory, TheTruthHurts.), and Personal Observation. How many of you truly desire these Modern, Promiscuous, Socially- engineered Foids?

For Trucels like me, We knew it never began for us, and we have accepted that fact,. We have our All Our Copes (Hobbies, Money, Vidya,Gymmaxxing etc.)
So we are just watching it all burn.

But what about those of you that aren't trucels? Are you still playing that Rigged game?

Anyone who thinks that "the one" will come for him is either delusional or giga-low IQ.

I still want one, but they will never want me.

My brain tells me I must have one and so does my pp.

Well technically I am wired to desire one, but I know its over for me.

I'm not sure anymore what my desires are.

third option: I'm trying to ascend with pure loli :feelzez:

Want “one” but get none

yeah it's over
these days especially with the protests and shit i was reminded how fucked people are in general and how much hypocrisy there is

like all these opportunities normalfags got to show their true colors and bully short (and ugly) people

The one is a scifi movie starring jet li.

Nah, I know it is over for me.

No, I know it is over. I know that the "one" does not exist in this world. It is all hollyjew lies. Women have different mentality then men, they have no "love".