Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you seriously see suicide as a realistic option and how many of you are just memeing?

Are you meming about rope or do you actually see it as something you will do in the future

• Seriously considering suicide, maybe not now, but likely in the future if things don't change

• Just enjoying some rope memes to vent about my horrible life

• Sex dont matter bro! Just enjoy your copes bro!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not memeing at all, I'll kms if I get too old and/or sick, or if my life is still shit after making a concerted effort to improve it.

I'm not memeing and I have a far worse life than most people here. If I had a way to escape other than suicide, I would, but I'm poor and ugly, ropemaxxing soon.

sometime in future

I'm not memeing and I have a far worse life than most people here. If I had a way to escape other than suicide, I would, but I'm poor and ugly, ropemaxxing soon.
My life is literally rotting 24/7. I have no job or future, i am ugly, socially incompetent and suffer from anxiety. I have retreated from society completly because there is nothing for me there.

i'll have to rope soon anyway, i already know how my life will pan out in the future

I have thought about doing it in the past but I don't think I'll do it now or in the future.

I think many incels joke about suicide because they use jokes as a reaction formation, because deep down inside they want to commit it.

I have retreated from society completly because there is nothing for me there.

You cannot even return to this society at this state. At this point it is just truly over.

I consider roping every single day.

Yep, gonna rope soon unironically

I've attempted several times and am in bad health because of surviving.

Ive set the date many times but in the end I never do it. I have been with the rope around my neck many times, I almost passed out once. I want to kill myself next year maybe in the middle or at the end

when my parents die I will have nothing to lose, nothing to gain, absolute nothing, I don't know if will be able to last 2 years without roping.

most who dont betabuxx will prob end up sooner or later from rope or alcoholmaxxing. Spending 80 years on Earth alone and poor with no direction is too scary for me, I tried roping in college but i was too scared. Now i'm going for liver failure from alcoholmaxxing.

You can't just tell people to cope through the most psychologically damaging affliction known to man. At this stage in society, suicide is legit. What point is there to live as a specimen of suffering in the mogpocalypse? Every breath among those superior to you is like choking on your shame. Even when you're alone, you look in the mirror and you're instantly reminded of how over it is. No amount of cope can ever fully distract your mind from this grim reality. A lot of incels here see truicide as a greater achievement than ascending.

People always say that “suicide isn’t the answer” but in reality, it totally is. It solves all your problems in life. I intend on doing it at some point in the future when life becomes completely unbearable.

Disclaimer: I am not encouraging anyone else to do it.

I'm planning to die of drug overdose in the future

I'm actually convinced that suicide is how i will leave this earth. I actually really want to do it myself, no other person, no disease will kill me, it will be my own hand.

Do not feel suicidal, just homicidal

I have thought about doing it in the past but I don't think I'll do it now or in the future.
If I wasn’t legitimately scared of Hell, I would have done it already. I had the loaded gun in my mouth but I didn’t pull the trigger because I was afraid. I figure one day something will push me over the edge and I will commit suicide before my rational mind has time to comprehend what I’m doing.

Wagecucking is pure suicidefuel and so is being constantly rejected by even subhuman noodles.

I'm 25 yo, my life is over. If things don't take a turn for the better very soon, there is no point in living in this third world hell hole.

I can only see the rope in my future

If I wasn’t legitimately scared of Hell, I would have done it already. I had the loaded gun in my mouth but I didn’t pull the trigger because I was afraid. I figure one day something will push me over the edge and I will commit suicide before my rational mind has time to comprehend what I’m doing.

Wagecucking is pure suicidefuel and so is being constantly rejected by even subhuman noodles.
Brutal. I know how it feels, and being scared of hell is also one of the main reasons I don't consider doing it nearly as much anymore.

Good to see you guys arent larping cunts.

I would rope once I need a nurse or someone to take care of myself.

That, or when the savings is over. Whichever is first.

I’m not joking about my suicidal statements, I really will blow my head off when I get my gun license.

I dont quite see suicide as an option. I shouldn't have to kill myself to conform to society. If I am to die I'll pull an ER by killing a few people before I go. If I'm here might aswell do something good instead of rot because people are asshole

I’m not joking about my suicidal statements, I really will blow my head off when I get my gun license.
High T. I rly should get on that... but it's rope 4 now.

i will kill myself when i am 25 . So in 2 years .
I wont continue longer than that if there is no change .

High T. I rly should get on that... but it's rope 4 now.
I don’t want to choke to death, unless I do it professionally and break my neck when I hang myself.

A gun for me is the most reliable and quickest method.

im too pussy to commit for now, but i tried in past