Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of you on here are actual footfags? (anonymous voting)

Footfag or not?

• I am

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • I'm not

Votes: 36 56.3%

• Total voters
@kay' @incelerated @IronsideCel @Therapywasawaste

I love feet. Idk why. Incel trait.

some feet look better just like innie pussy is better than flappy pussy

I could do with a footjob but I wouldn't want to lick or "worship" a foids feet that's gigacucked imo

I am not a foot guy but I would like a footjob

i would fuck her feet so hard

Images   2024 07 15T060303151

Its really not about feet its more about femdom.

If someone has a foot fetish, if he doesnt get it under control he will go into more degenerate stuff like Piss and scat with domination its all about feeling inferior.

I have done a thread on this long time ago.

Its a truecel trait. When you get rejected 100 times in your early teens and is shorter than most women you develop this inferiority complex that shows in femdom bullshit.

Subconciously you feel like you re not a real man and you re lower than women.

I know foot fetish is normal and its seen everywhere online. Its almost normalized now but i truly believe it has more meaning behind it than just a fetish.

I hate it but what can i do? Im already fighting too many demons, this is a minor inconvenience to me compared to everything else in my life.

i would fuck her feet so hard

View attachment 1203964
She owes me a footjob & cuddle sesh after

If someone has a foot fetish, if he doesnt get it under control he will go into more degenerate stuff like Piss and scat with domination its all about feeling inferior.

Its a truecel trait. When you get rejected 100 times in your early teens and is shorter than most women you develop this inferiority complex that shows in femdom bullshit.

I know foot fetish is normal and its seen everywhere online. Its almost normalized now but i truly believe it has more meaning behind it than just a fetish.

I hate it but what can i do? Im already fighting too many demons, this is a minor inconvenience to me compared to everything else in my life.
Brutal tbh

If someone has a foot fetish, if he doesnt get it under control he will go into more degenerate stuff like Piss and scat with domination
Aren't people who have foot fetishes have a bit different brain wiring since attraction to femoid genitals and feet are very close in the brain and can be crosswired?

I watched a video about it

Aren't people who have foot fetishes have a bit different brain wiring since attraction to femoid genitals and feet are very close in the brain and can be crosswired?

I watched a video about it
I dont really know about that but if thats true then those people are one of the few who only have it as a fetish and not an inferiority complex or maybe both at the same time which is even worse

I'm not, but I can understand it. It's a part of the body after all, female feet look different from male feet, and it's usually obscured, so having them out suggests some level of nakedness.

I've never understood foot fetish really.

No, but i don't think it's degenerate

I don't see the appeal tbh. Everything around hips area is the best.

While I agree with the statement broadly but imo this only applies if you are heavily into feet only, aka can't cum from pussy or blowjob etc

If your attraction to foid body is normal meaning the rest of her body still turns you on and you can coom to them both irl or virtually then you're fine to be into feet as well, it just means you view the whole female body as sexual and it's attractive to you...But when you're into feet only I agree it stems from deep masochism, in that case you gotta either control it or gonna be a cuckfemdom type.

Women know feet are sexual despite all the stigma and muh it's a limb and muh it's gross normies throw etc just as are male hands sexual to them too, this is why they spend shitloads of money taking care of feet and doing pedicures and all that, and this is why almost every IG model posts candids of her feet in her highlights..

So I'm proudly into feet just as much as I am into everything about a foid's body. And also sexual play involving feet doesn't have to be always submissive, you could be pounding her in missionary while sucking her feet, still assuming a dom role in sex, same as bending her over violently spanking and licking her ass/pussy and feet. etc.. It's some nasty shit you make a foid succumb too (a lot of them not into feet play). And that turns me on.

Sorry for being so vulgar JFL

Now show votes so we can ridicule the freaks

While I agree with the statement broadly but imo this only applies if you are heavily into feet only, aka can't cum from pussy or blowjob etc

If your attraction to foid body is normal meaning the rest of her body still turns you on and you can coom to them both irl or virtually then you're fine to be into feet as well, it just means you view the whole female body as sexual and it's attractive to you...But when you're into feet only I agree it stems from deep masochism, in that case you gotta either control it or gonna be a cuckfemdom type.

Women know feet are sexual despite all the stigma and muh it's a limb and muh it's gross normies throw etc just as are male hands sexual to them too, this is why they spend shitloads of money taking care of feet and doing pedicures and all that, and this is why almost every IG model posts candids of her feet in her highlights..

So I'm proudly into feet just as much as I am into everything about a foid's body. And also sexual play involving feet doesn't have to be always submissive, you could be pounding her in missionary while sucking her feet, still assuming a dom role in sex, same as bending her over violently spanking and licking her ass/pussy and feet. etc.. It's some nasty shit you make a foid succumb too (a lot of them not into feet play). And that turns me on.

Sorry for being so vulgar JFL
i said im into femdom which is a problem to me and my manhood.

Exclusively liking feet is not a problem and inclusively adding foot play in a normal sex life definately isnt either.

Its a problem when you feel like you wana be a slave 24/7 to a woman for no particular reason.

You might even argue thats not a big deal, you can find a dominatrix and live this fantasy with her for the rest of your life but will you be really happy? Or simply mentally ill and accepting that? Thats the problem.

i like it but it's not my main thing

i said im into femdom which is a problem to me and my manhood.

Exclusively liking feet is not a problem and inclusively adding foot play in a normal sex life definately isnt either.

Its a problem when you feel like you wana be a slave 24/7 to a woman for no particular reason.

You might even argue thats not a big deal, you can find a dominatrix and live this fantasy with her for the rest of your life but will you be really happy? Or simply mentally ill and accepting that? Thats the problem.
I see

I hate the femdom shit that infects a lot of feet content. Like BITCH, who do you think you are :feelsree: