Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you legit tried everythingmaxxing and still failed?

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
As in, you gymcelled, got to 10% bodyfat, read a lot of books, got a great haircut, "put yourselves out there", tried to make and keep friends, educated yourselves, moneymaxxed etc. and yet still failed?

Have fun reassigning this

Images

5’4 curry manlet with 1.5 inch dick

Gym for 3 years, got big and looked stupid, quit and nothing really changed

I lost a lot of weight, and took up playing guitar and singing. And I messaged about 5,000 women on dating sites.

I have failed at everything that I have tried and I am not just talking about dating.

Haven't tried anything, personally. I'm autistic so there's no point, no woman would want me in this mental state.

Last edited:
I haven't had a conversation with a female since I was about 16

One year I maxxed everything (think it was 2015). Gained 30 lbs, gymed 6 days a week, bought new clothes, bought a pair of Rey Ban's for like 200 bucks, tried forming friendships, bought chicks drinks, I tried everything. That was the year I realized there's no cheating subhuman genes.

Haven't tried anything, personally. I'm autistic so there's no point, no woman would want me in this mental state.
This. Homebound autist. No point in trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back