Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you know that Coronavirus is man made?

ded srs?

• Coronavirus is man made

Votes: 42 71.2%
  • Cope it's a conspirancy

Votes: 17 28.8%

• Total voters
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Concentrationlossus

suck my penislossus

Its a conspirancy

suck my penislossus
Its a conspirancy

Massive fucking cope

https://journals.plos.org/plospathogens/article/authors?id=10.1371/journal.ppat.1006698
Affiliation CAS Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases of Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China

>Wuhan
>Institute of virology
>2017

Also what did the Chinese gov do when local journalists tried to report on the virus? They arrested them.

Massive fucking cope

https://journals.plos.org/plospathogens/article/authors?id=10.1371/journal.ppat.1006698
Affiliation CAS Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases of Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China

>Wuhan
>Institute of virology
>2017

Also what did the Chinese gov do when local journalists tried to report on the virus? They arrested them.
Journalist have disappeared in that place

I think it is man-made.

Wouldn't be surprised. They are working in a vaccine already btw.

I think it’s man made. If so, they need to make it spread all over inshallah

Why the hell are people so obsessed about it, it has hardly even killed anyone and never will.

A man-made blessing

pretty obvious that it is.
its a biological weapon created by ricecels

Don't know man

It finally truly arrived in Europe

I don't care about it eitherway.

Coronavirus is man

Why the hell are people so obsessed about it, it has hardly even killed anyone and never will.
This guys autism off the charts.. Just this Monday we have over 219 cases in Italy.. Biggest outbreak in Europe YET. Daily reminder that victim might not show symptoms up to 20 fucking days. Wtf are u talking about, ur neighbourhood could be next, maybe it is already but you dont know yet due to the incubation period. You fucking felt for the Chinese-Jewish propoganda that this virus is meh and nobody should care about it. ded srs buddy boyo
It finally truly arrived in Europe
Ya fucking I was surprised... 219, I couldve understood like 5 or so but 219 jeez

don't know, don't care

This guys autism off the charts.. Just this Monday we have over 219 cases in Italy.. Biggest outbreak in Europe YET. Daily reminder that victim might not show symptoms up to 20 fucking days. Wtf are u talking about, ur neighbourhood could be next, maybe it is already but you dont know yet due to the incubation period. You fucking felt for the Chinese-Jewish propoganda that this virus is meh and nobody should care about it. ded srs buddy boyo

Ya fucking I was surprised... 219, I couldve understood like 5 or so but 219 jeez
Spot on. Most people have zero understanding of statistical modeling, let alone common sense. The people showing symptoms now already infected a boat load more whose symptoms are a few days behind in manifesting. And so on. Number in Italy will triple in a few more days, then onward from there.

Meanwhile, the usual suspects pushing propaganda indeed.

I've known it for awhile, but people didn't believe me

Wouldn't be surprised. They are working in a vaccine already btw.
I think they probably already have a vaccine. You don't create a bioweapon without an antidote unless you're going for complete mass extinction. My theory is that they're going to use quarantines as an excuse to enact martial law and pull some sketchy shit while we're all stuck inside.

It's man made, or we wuldn't be panicking so much over a flu that kills the elderly

Nah doubt it. If the Rothschilds wanted to wipe out humanity they’d come up with a virus that was actually deadly.
Unlike coronavirus which is basically less lethal than the flu.
Coronavirus was basically because some low IQ ricecels were eating raw monkey dicks or whatever crazy shit they do.

Nah doubt it. If the Rothschilds wanted to wipe out humanity they’d come up with a virus that was actually deadly.
Unlike coronavirus which is basically less lethal than the flu.
Coronavirus was basically because some low IQ ricecels were eating raw monkey dicks or whatever crazy shit they do.

I never thought it was going to get this bad tbh maybe we may see a lot more dying from it than expected

The truth is: IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER

Spot on. Most people have zero understanding of statistical modeling, let alone common sense. The people showing symptoms now already infected a boat load more whose symptoms are a few days behind in manifesting. And so on. Number in Italy will triple in a few more days, then onward from there.

Meanwhile, the usual suspects pushing propaganda indeed.
Wtf you might want to know this.. what the fuck is this? I've been searching for "coronavirus italy" in reddit and got this shit from 6 yrs ago, May 31st.

Also it's kind of funny and sus that Italy has taken this shit seriously, the only country in Europe and here they are with the biggest outbreak in Europe yet
24 days ago Italy has declared a state of emergency for 6 months due to coronavirus

Every 100 years...

Wtf you might want to know this.. what the fuck is this? I've been searching for "coronavirus italy" in reddit and got this shit from 6 yrs ago, May 31st.

Also it's kind of funny and sus that Italy has taken this shit seriously, the only country in Europe and here they are with the biggest outbreak in Europe yet
24 days ago Italy has declared a state of emergency for 6 months due to coronavirus

Wow I didn’t know about the cases from six years ago. Crazy.

All it takes is one or two people to start a cluster and governments didn’t take drastic enough measures at the end of January to seriously mitigate the spread to other countries. Now you’ve got clusters in Korea, Italy, Iran, etc. The spread is following the exact same rate of growth in Italy as that of the (known) early cases in China back in mid January. S Korea is a few days ahead of Italy in the scenario and that’s with them having not even opened schools after the semester break in February, issued travel bans, etc.

The problem normies don’t get is that if a couple hundred people are showing symptoms, then it’s possible that at least ten times that number have already contracted the virus, which is still gestating in their system and are still unknowingly spreading it around. We should have a good idea in the next two weeks how bad it’s gonna hit the fan relating to this (from the perspective outside of China which has already been decimated).

TL;DW: some guy in 2005 has heard that masonic big shots in London had plans of creating a biological weapon that primarily targets the Chinese.

You just proved me correct lol. Are you sure I am the one who has autism?

Coronavirus causes infertility, even in young men. It targets your ballsack. This is a feminist bioweapon. Watch, you won't see chad and stacy ever get the virus. Only ugly men, manlets, ethnics, and old people. Femoids get no reproductive harm from it... The coronavirus is the Feminist World Government's response to the blackpill spreading... They want to damage our bodies beyond repair without killing us so that we are too unhealthy to rise up and even if we did, we would be infertile. This is how females think, they don't care about the massive suffering they cause to further their eugenics/slavery agenda. Coronavirus is a perfect example of why you should hate all femoids.