Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over how many of you here are schizoids?

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Recruit
★★★★
yesterday I went to a psychiatrist and apparently i'm a schizoid. he prescribed me schizophrenia medicine but i don't suffer from psychosis or delusions so i must be a schizoid which from what i read about it seems a lot like how i am. am i an incel because of looks or mental illness? i used to think it was because of my height but now i'm not so sure. schizoids are the biggest losers from all personality disorders. what about you guys?

Why would he give you schizophrenia prescriptions? Schizophrenia and schizoid are completely different things

i am a schizoid but it's not nearly as bad as being an actual schizo, at least i don't have hallucinations or voices in my head

Huh i just learned what schizoid means. Is it in any way related to schizophrenia?

tbh i think being a schizoid is a blessing. I don't care much about being alone compared to nt retards, except the times when I'm having psychosis

I wish I was a schizoid, then my parents wouldn't pressure me to get a job and then I could neetmaxx of the gooberment and normie dollars, being NT sucks as non chad

meet the seat sniffing crew: me & @Schizoidcel @suigintwo @Uncle Death

I suspect I'm becomming a schizophrenia. I feel like I can hear other people's thoughts about me. I feel like I can hear people complain about me outloud to their families when they enter their house, or after me seeing them from my window.

Last edited:
Im schizoid but for a reason people really are out to get me

I wish I was a schizoid, then my parents wouldn't pressure me to get a job and then I could neetmaxx of the gooberment and normie dollars, being NT sucks as non chad
Schizoid won't get you NEETbux. It's one of the worst diagnoses to get because you're socially dead, and there's no help in sight unless it comes along with another mental disorder.

I'm mentally unstable, probably insane, and surely schizo too

Schizoid larp. Schizoid dont suffer from delusions or psychosis. Nice try though

We will never tell...

If you don't ever get psychosis then you're not schizophrenic, the jew doctors are just trying to get you hooked on their jew drugs which fuck with your brain in a way that makes it impossible to not be under their care ever again. The jews get another life long customer.

Schizoid larp. Schizoid dont suffer from delusions or psychosis. Nice try though
that's what i said idiot
Huh i just learned what schizoid means. Is it in any way related to schizophrenia?
if you have family members with schizophrenia you are more likely to develop SzPd. and schizoid is in the schizophrenia spectrum, something like what asperger is to autism.
Why would he give you schizophrenia prescriptions? Schizophrenia and schizoid are completely different things
it's used to treat the humor state of schizophrenics not the hallucinations. it's also used to treat the depressive state of bipolar people.

If you don't ever get psychosis then you're not schizophrenic, the jew doctors are just trying to get you hooked on their jew drugs which fuck with your brain in a way that makes it impossible to not be under their care ever again. The jews get another life long customer.
schizoid is in the schizophrenia spectrum is not exactly the same thing as schizophrenia but it's related. also will not addicted myself in jew medication i just did that so my mom can stop bothering me.

Schizoid won't get you NEETbux. It's one of the worst diagnoses to get because you're socially dead, and there's no help in sight unless it comes along with another mental disorder.
Not even suprised, meanwhile wellfaremaxxing negress get live for free fuck the west