Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you have tattoos?

title.

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
I personally hate them & don't have a single one. I think they are a shared trend between normies but this will let me see.

Tattoos are for thug trash.

i don’t think i would ever get one unless it’s one of the new ones that fades after a year

I’m Muslim so I can’t

I'd just look even more ridiculous.

tattoos are for normies and cucks

pretty cool tbh
yeah if they perfect it i would totally get sleeves with an epic theme and shit i just don’t want to have it all my life and not be able to take it off or change it

i don't need drawings on my skin

My skin is too sensitive for tattoos.

my roommate has them. I don't. can't afford them.

No tattoos here.

Aspies in general don't get tattoos.

On each forearm and lower right leg,was done 10 years ago within a space of a few months don't know what i was thinking at the time, but mainly did it to cover the self harm scars on my arms

No way. Full sleeves look terrible to me. I like the sight of my bare arms.

fuck no stupid trendy trash.

yeah, but just little stuff

tattoos are for extros. if you're low inhib enough and extro enough to get tattoos you can probably get sex. things like being a virgin and having tattoos just don't go together, tatchads.

On each forearm and lower right leg,was done 10 years ago within a space of a few months don't know what i was thinking at the time, but mainly did it to cover the self harm scars on my arms
:feelswhat:

I don't think they look bad in general, but I think they'd look bad on me.

I have Fuck The World on my left pectoral

Followers and normies trying to impress others with tats. Only use tats have is to identify fellow prison gang members. Low level ones.

Some tats look good on foids but if a foid gets a new one and ruins her white shin. That is bad and i tell them.

I was thinking of getting a few small ones sometime.

I’m thinking of getting one.

Not surprised at the results

Tattoos = degeneracy

The only legitimate use for tattoos is for concentration camps.

Not surprised at the results
You have to some kind of self confidence in your appearance to get tattoos. Its a trend for normies & I'm glad that incels realise they are pointless.