Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you have considered emomaxxing?

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
I'm talking you skinny mofos. Growing your hair out, dying it a stupid colour, dressing in baggy black clothes and piercing your face? Cutting yourself for extra points and listening to whiny, faggy emo music.

It's my theory that foids are more accepting of bullied outcasts as they are themselves. They could be probably be easily manipulated if you make up sad stories they can relate to. Many of these holes are lonely too. This could be taken advantage of.

I think emomaxxing is a good way to ascend with an isolated, lonely foid. You just need to be NT enough to pull it off. They are sad and desperate and yearn acceptance.

Doesn't work in the real world. Maybe if you're still in high school.

All the emo groups I've seen are all twiggy alien males with a token fat land whale female.... I've never seen an attractive emo foid.

Also what the fuck is this? 2005??

All the emo groups I've seen are all twiggy alien males with a token fat land whale female.... I've never seen an attractive emo foid.

Also what the fuck is this? 2005??
I think the modern day equivalent are e-girls/ tiktok sluts and there are attractive ones.
Are actual emos still a thing?

My point still stands though. Vulnerable foids are the easiest to manipulate

I think the modern day equivalent are e-girls/ tiktok sluts and there are attractive ones.
I dunno man. I was in high school in 2005 and I recall it being distinctly announced it was going to be a new thing.

Maybe in high-school. It was when I was there. This was 25 years ago though. :feelsbadman:

Honestly, I hate any foid who is anywhere on the political spectrum so emomaxxing would basically be me lying, something I don't wanna do.

I spoke to emo girls back then. Speak, nothing more unfortunately.

I've cold approached fag, but its the most autistic thing one can do
How many times? And I'm talking about before you found the blackpill. Not approaching back then makes you a low t fag. FAGGOT.

How many times? And I'm talking about before you found the blackpill.
How does that matter?
The blackpill doesnt give you super powers or some shit 'tard. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Approaching means shit, any retard can do it, yes im low T but even I could do it

How does that matter?
The blackpill doesnt give you super powers or some shit 'tard. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Approaching means shit, any retard can do it, yes im low T but even I could do it
You never approached when you were bluepilled? Blackpill means you stop bothering cause it's pointless unless you have good genes or high status, lots of resources so you can hook a single mother. You're telling me you never tried when you were bluepilled?

Emomaxxing died in 2007

You never approached when you were bluepilled? Blackpill means you stop bothering cause it's pointless unless you have good genes or high status, lots of resources so you can hook a single mother. You're telling me you never tried when you were bluepilled?
I'm NTpilled, I don't think it's pointless like most rotters do. It's pointless for 3/10 trucels but I know for a fact most fags here are normie looking.
And I didn't approach on my bluepilled days. I was just some aspie kid, not that worried about girls back then.

I found about the redpill at 15 and coped with mgtow, knowing little about incels. To me they were only schizos, but then i dropped the :redpill: shit and got blackpilled

I never warm approached because I did not have foid friends in the first place, my only option was to cold approach which I've tried 4 times in my life.
I cold approached a 2/10 goblina just to see what would happen, but didn't ask for her number cause I wouldn't fuk her in a million years, yet she was still cold with me, even more than the rest of cute jbs who rejected me jfl

Last edited:
I'm NTpilled, I don't think it's pointless like most rotters do. It's pointless for 3/10 trucels but I know for a fact most fags here are normie looking.
And I didn't approach on my bluepilled days. I was just some aspie kid, not that worried about girls back then.

I found about the redpill at 15 and coped with mgtow, knewing little about incels. To me they were only schizos, but then i dropped the :redpill: shit and got blackpilled

I've never warm approached because I never had foid friends in the first place so my only option was to cold approach which I've tried 4 times in my life.
I cold approached a 2/10 goblina just to see what would happen, but didn't ask for her number cause I wouldn't fuk her in a million years, yet she was still cold with me, even more than the rest of cute jbs who rejected me jfl
Fair enough brocel. Sorry for being confrontational. Being aspie must be hard. Also, goblinas have insane standards even though they're an ugly species. Lucky escape.

Last edited: