Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you have completely given up on life?

Have you given up?

• Yes

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
Speed

Speed

Banned
-
No BS. The only end you see to this is brains splattered somewhere or your whole body Thanos blue from the rope or an E-Bag.

I would be way happy dead.

From year to year I dream of a happy life, but lately I've been giving up and I'm rotting like a corpse. :крики:

I have given up on being in a relationship but I haven't decided to rope... yet.

You still have truth to discover if you're not a born again christian. The elite are Luciferians.

View: https://youtu.be/WEefo8pfDdA?t=1

God made michealians and luciferians as his favorites. Of course this is the reason why inceldia is struggling where gods least favorite. For the good of Eliot Rodger fritz the foundER inceltitan we take backed earth and make everything WHOLE or die trying

God made michealians and luciferians as his favorites. Of course this is the reason why inceldia is struggling where gods least favorite. For the good of Eliot Rodger fritz the foundER inceltitan we take backed earth and make everything WHOLE or die trying

I tell myself everyday this has to be some sick test from God :lul:

Is it the sole logical conclusion that people who have given up on finding a mate take their lives or that of others?
Mendicants have willingly imposed onto themselves our fate and worse. I wonder what end they are seeking by doing so.

given up on irl foids. not even attracted to 3d w*men anymore. 2D pilled now.
my goal is to animemaxx and erogemaxx forever. maybe try to move to japan as an english teacher or something because I genuinely like the country, but idk that sounds like cope

Given up on irl foids, as the gentleman above me expressed. I still work on moneymaxxing and eat a somewhat healthy diet. But at this point I don't really have a choice on that since I have to support myself (no neetbux/parental units) and have health issues

Not quite yet

From year to year I dream of a happy life, but lately I've been giving up and I'm rotting like a corpse. :крики:
Same, based trucel trait

God made michealians and luciferians as his favorites.
I tell myself everyday this has to be some sick test from God :lul:
They run things because they're people obsessed with wealth and power and will do anything. They're used by Satan to spread his influence. In return they get power through the influence and connections and promises of occult knowledge and promises (lies) of some sort of transcendence (which they falsely believe in if you read top Luciferian occultists).

They go to hell in the end since they chose that over going for the truth and getting saved from hell through faith in Christ.

Nah. Although it sucks not being able to creampie tinder thots, it's not something to rope over.

The entire thread and all the YES votes are BS, because if you had COMPLETELY given up you would not be alive to fucking vote :feelskek: (the irony)

They run things because they're people obsessed with wealth and power and will do anything. They're used by Satan to spread his influence. In return they get power through the influence and connections and promises of occult knowledge and promises (lies) of some sort of transcendence (which they falsely believe in if you read top Luciferian occultists).

They go to hell in the end since they chose that over going for the truth and getting saved from hell through faith in Christ.
Is Christ Ymir fritz. Can I talk with Christ the first incel through PATHS if so can I destroy the world for inceldia via rumblings:shock:

misery is all i have, so i gotta cope on

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back