Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you have been called ugly/ subhuman by your own mother?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Mine called me ugly at least a few times in my life. As if the retard doesn't realise that she birthed me :feelshaha:

mine spazzed out one time and called me ugly then she tried to bluepill me back jfl

"I expected to have an ugly child"

My mother always calls me handsome

Mine never did but if she doesnt call you handsome every now and then, then that means you're ugly.

coalburner feminist mother says my negroid facial features look good. Even though my lips and nose take up half my face and look ugly as fuck.

I hate being part Sub-Saharan African. More than anything

You have been called chad by multiple people on instagram. You also get complimented on your looks by foids.

Moeggelsfinalfakecel2

Yes, I was talking about the past
did you get acid attacked? no? ok stfu then. larping fakecel faggot I hope you die as soon as possible

did you get acid attacked? no? ok stfu then. larping fakecel faggot I hope you die as soon as possible
I hit the wall maybe? Or it was just luck. Never got anything out of it anyway.

This was years ago. Doesn’t happen anymore.
In this post (2021) you say "I get approached" simple present ... not past ... you fucking degenerate asshole

I haven't been but ever since I entered puberty she's been embarrassed of me

In this post (2021) you say "I get approached" simple present ... not past ... you fucking degenerate asshole
Because back when I said that I haven't been to a club in like 2 years. Now I started going again and I don't get approached.