Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you guys still get oneitis despite of being blackpilled?

Hades

Hades

Recruit
★★
We must cope somehow, you can't go through life never coping about anything

Anyone else shamefully still get oneitis?

Any girl that gives me attention becomes my oneitis, I have a thing for white girls, I cannot cope tbh, no matter how blackpilled I am feeling attracted to girls, its only natural

I never had oneitis. I am neutral to everything due to years of being blackpilled. I feel I will soon have to rope, because my last copes are running out.

i cant have a oneitis, imagine feeling heartbreak for a person who doesnt care about you
latest

only cucks have onities, women cannot be trusted.

They will always go for chad despite being in relationships.

Hades said:
We must cope somehow, you can't go through life never coping about anything

Anyone else shamefully still get oneitis?

Take a shit ton of adderall it will take ur emotions away and take Away ur ability to be emotionally attached to another female

iiiTeMpeR said:
Any girl that gives me attention becomes my oneitis, I have a thing for white girls, I cannot cope tbh, no matter how blackpilled I am feeling attracted to girls, its only natural

same tbhhh

Even if a girl comes up to me to ask a question or something, she will be in my head for like the next three months. I am fucking pathetic.

I will have oneitis until the day I die. I've embraced this.

I have a oneitis, I haven't seen her with a bf yet so If I do I will probably get depressed and drop her as my oneitits.