Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how many of you guys have ptsd

how many of you guys have ptsd from this world

• i have lots of ptsd and i want revenge subconsciously

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • i dont have ptsd

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Waffle

Waffle

no girls can want MY NEWTS ultimate newtmaxxxing
-
no ptsd for your face

I have real ptsd

I grew up in intense hostile environment, even now if im in some type of confrontation or people argue in front of me i feel like the scared and helpless kid that i was and my anxiety takes over and i shiver.

even now if im in some type of confrontation or people argue in front of me i feel like the scared
Happens with me when people scream, cant stand it
But this isn't ptsd jfl

I will always hold grudes on the "people" that hurt me, I will take my revenge one way or another.

I have ptsd from all the brutal mogs i have endured in my life

I grew up in intense hostile environment, even now if im in some type of confrontation or people argue in front of me i feel like the scared and helpless kid that i was and my anxiety takes over and i shiver.

i am sorr you had to go through that
Waffle