Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you guys gymcel for self punishment?

• Thread starter JewsCreatedFeminism
  • Start date
JewsCreatedFeminism

JewsCreatedFeminism

Greycel
It the only way to take the pain away by causing pain. Punishing your self in the gym is the only way I can hate myself.

ItheIthe said:
I do it because I like it.

Thats the thing though. If gmyceling improves your chances with girls than your doing it for girls.

Im so ugly that even if I maxed my genetic potention. 6 foot stick chad would still mogg me.

I have no reason to go to the gym.

I do it to prepare for the uprising.

JewsCreatedFeminism said:
Thats the thing though. If gmyceling improves your chances with girls than your doing it for girls.

Im so ugly that even if I maxed my genetic potention. 6 foot stick chad would still mogg me.

I have no reason to go to the gym.

I'm gonna be honest, I think weight lifting is gay.. Just being around that environment, dudes lifting their shirts and checking themselves out, forums like the ones on bodybuilding.com where everyone has an avatar of their legs in underwear or shirtless bodies and obsess over each other's glutes and striations. 

I could care less about having muscles, and most women feel the same. Lmao at the fact I just remembered 90% of couples I see are skinny dudes, fat/chubby dudes, or well built guys that don't weight lift. 

I'd much rather be able to be gain a ton of functional strength and learn a combat sport like boxing or mma. If my knee wasn't fucked up that's exactly what I'd be doing. I feel like a coward and because of that I just want to hop in a cage or ring and possibly beat the shit out of another dude. Also wanna know I can hold my own.

Used to, but now I just go in to feel good.

I sometimes stand in front of the mirror naked and hit my flaccid penis as punishment