Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you guys grew in height after age 17?

How many inches did you grow in height after age 17?

• Total voters
Make a poll for a better overview otherwise this is just a shitpost.

none i stopped growing in 8th grade and am still 5’4 :feelsrope:

>he fell for the growing after 17 meme
I hate delusional/lying fags on the internet claiming they grew in their twenties. 99% of the time it's caused by better posture, general errors/deviations in measuring, time of day etc.
99.9% of men stop growing at 17-18, most even earlier than that at 16.
No, I haven't grown even a mm after 18.

You're up to 2-3cm taller straight out of bed than you are after a long day of sitting or standing on your feet.
That right there is a huge difference and one of the reasons people report "growing" after a certain age. You even have 25+ year old retards claiming they grew an inch or two. JFL.
Next up is only measuring every few years and at different places. The only way to get consistent and accurate measuring is at home with a stadiometer or a diy stadiometer. Doctors and practitioners fuck up all the time because they just don't care.
A lot of people start gymcelling at 18-25 which gives them better posture most of the time.

Basically, 99% of people claiming to have grown after 18, especially after 20 are simply ignorant.

Last edited: