Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you guys gotten curved or led on by women?

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
NEVER WHY WOULD THEY ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH DEFORMED BOYO

Thankfully girls don't spend time with me.

I've never even gotten that, lol.

I never even got to be an orbiter.

Yeah, back in the day..... I don't like thinking about those days.

nope even after countless attempts of faux flirting in my old school to try and humiliate me. ill admit they put quite a lot of effort into it though.

nope even after countless attempts of faux flirting in my old school to try and humiliate me. ill admit they put quite a lot of effort into it though.

i fucking hate that, i want to smash their stupid skulls in when they do that to me!

i fucking hate that, i want to smash their stupid skulls in when they do that to me!

i fucking love the look on their faces when they realise they cannot get me to do what they want. they try so desperately but i just blank them or sidestep around the question. i even act oblivious to what they are doing just to fuck with them. ironic, isnt it? they try to fuck with me but its actually the other way round, kek.

One time. A really cute and really pale girl would spend a lot of time talking to me. I told her I had a pounding migraine headache and she massaged my head, which actually got rid of it. I thought she was into me, but I later I realized she had a bf, some tall geek. I ghosted her right there and then.

fucking never i aint that dumb

One time. A really cute and really pale girl would spend a lot of time talking to me. I told her I had a pounding migraine headache and she massaged my head, which actually got rid of it. I thought she was into me, but I later I realized she had a bf, some tall geek. I ghosted her right there and then.

FAKECEL, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE /s

Never. Girls do not even want to consider me.

Never spent any time in private or had a conversation with a woman tbh

Never because I am not a fakecel scum