Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you guys are stuttercels?

Title

• Yes

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 36.2%

• Total voters
Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
I think that this is the most detrimental type of incel that you could because, even if you arent that bad looking a foid will take you inability to speak properly as a sign of weaknesses or disgust which would be traced back to you being nervous. For me it dosent matter who I am speaking to I cannot string together a complete sentences without stuttering or fucking up before I finish, this becomes worse if I ever have the pleasure speaking with a stacy and I feel as if my entire body is shaking like a washing machine. Being a stuttercel is the worst cause I dont know how to correct my speaking issues.

I've been stuttering since middle school

Yes bro. I have autism so communicating in general is very difficult for me.

I remember being scared in middle school to read aloud because i sometimes would not be able to say words that start A, my mouth literally would let me say them and I would look like an idiot.

Sometimes I stutter a lot.
Most of the time it's not too bad

Same I think some told me awhile ago that I had a speech impediment and didnt know at the time what it meant, but now im starting to realize it.
I remember being scared in middle school to read aloud because i sometimes would not be able to say words that start A, my mouth literally would let me say them and I would look like an idiot.
In high school I had to take a speech class which I almost failed because, I could barely finish a sentence without messing up

tbh I should get checked for autism because I act like one and people often ask me are you autistic

Yes, in certain situations. It's not even when I'm nervous. It mostly happens when I'm excited about something or when I'm trying to explain something to someone.
I sometimes stutter because I go long periods of time without talking to anyone. I often forget which words to use and that causes me to stutter a bit.

Any suggestions on how to fix my speaking issue would help.

No tbh

Although I tend to repeat brief run-on sentences if I'm anxious

Yes, in certain situations. It's not even when I'm nervous. It mostly happens when I'm excited about something or when I'm trying to explain something to someone.
I sometimes stutter because I go long periods of time without talking to anyone. I often forget which words to use which causes me to stutter a bit.
Same I do not speak to anyone in college just LDAR in my dark room all day, so when I have to say something its like I forgot how to speak English for a minute.

Yeah, it happens when I talk to guys i've known for years. I can't imagine speaking to a female.

Yeah, it happens when I talk to guys i've known for years. I can't imagine speaking to a female.
One time in high school my oneitis had spoke to me because we were in groups doing some stupid assignment and it was like the power cable in my brain completely disconnected and my mind was blank for about a min or so, and were just staring at each other awkwardly for what felt like an eternity.

One time in high school my oneitis had spoke to me because we were in groups doing some stupid assignment and it was like the power cable in my brain completely disconnected and my mind was blank for about a min or so, and were just staring at each other awkwardly for what felt like an eternity.

I know how you feel bro. I had similar experiences. It's like I forget 75% of the English language when I talk to a foid.

I only do it sometimes, but because I talk way too fast.

I only do it sometimes, but because I talk way too fast.
Especially when I am in a good mood or excited about something, its fucking depressing because I have to talk slow so I dont fuck up my words or else I will just get mogged

Especially when I am in a good mood or excited about something, its fucking depressing because I have to talk slow so I dont fuck up my words or else I will just get mogged
I sound better in English because I can't speak as fast when I speak it.

I'm a very anxious type of person in general, I'm always moving something in my body and when I get excited I speedmog everyone at talking.

yes, and i always fuck up on my words and say the most stupidest stuff in social situations. Oh yea, and dont forget the awkward silences. The other day i accidentally said "good morning" to a store greeter at like 2 in the afternoon, I felt like such an idiot...

When I try to talk to a foid I studder

No, but I get mucus in my throat that ruins my voice as I talk and makes my voice quiet as fuck.

The only time I can remember stuttering where it was detrimental was this weird day when I was talking to some friends and my brain just felt fucked like it was running slower than usual, I think I ingested something that really fucked me up because I was aware something was wrong with me.

It never happened ever again after that day, very odd.

I think that this is the most detrimental type of incel that you could because, even if you arent that bad looking a foid will take you inability to speak properly as a sign of weaknesses or disgust which would be traced back to you being nervous. For me it dosent matter who I am speaking to I cannot string together a complete sentences without stuttering or fucking up before I finish, this becomes worse if I ever have the pleasure speaking with a stacy and I feel as if my entire body is shaking like a washing machine. Being a stuttercel is the worst cause I dont know how to correct my speaking issues.
I was a huge stuttercel when I was younger but luckily it has improved a lot, it's still there though and when I get nervous I start to stutter again.
I think stuttering is one of those many things that when a girl does it it's cute but for a guy it's just a nightmare and every foid gets disgusted by it.

username checks out

I just have a kind of autistic speech pattern in general; I don't particularly get hung up on words, just longer sentences.

I stutter sometimes. Hoping it isn’t over for us man.

Yes bro. I can only complete short and easy sentences without stuttering.

I used to studder a lot,when I was younger,but I don't anymore

Makes me think of this guy.

The most excruciatingly uncomfortable opening 20 seconds to a video I've seen in a long time.

I still fucking stutter, I hate it so much especially when I try to be serious it comes when you least expect it.
Makes me think of this guy.

The most excruciatingly uncomfortable opening 20 seconds to a video I've seen in a long time.

Oh lord I can't fucking watch it. Pure fucking suifuel man.

I sometimes stutter because I go long periods of time without talking to anyone. I often forget which words to use and that causes me to stutter a bit.

No, but I tend to get tongue tied sometimes from either from talking fast or being a retard, I'm not really sure.

Only when I'm especially nervous or tired.

I mumble more than i stutter, though i can stutter when I'm nervous.

Yes but I've learned to avoid it most of the time. I'm like a socially incompetent robot