Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many of you got blackpilled by your parents?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-
My dad is a stereotypical chad. 6'2", white, lean, tan, muscular/steroidmaxxed, and had girls on the cock carousel all throughout his life, even now as he is 48. He got into a shotgun wedding with my stacylite mom and he ended up being a stereotypical woman abusing chad by breaking my moms nose and threatening violence against me and my sister multiple times throughout our childhood.

My mom is your run-of-the-mill pathetic welfare junkie who was on drugs my whole life and always used the fact she had me and my sister to justify getting food stamps and thus not working or else she'd lose her food stamps.

I hate both of them. They created a fugly autistic trucel who will never succeed in anything he does. I just want to roll over and die since life didn't give me a reroll option or anything similar to it. I can't cope any longer, I want all of my family dead for what they did to me.

Yes.

My father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my fidgeting objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck. "You look men-tal-ly re-tar-ded"

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.

Brutal:fuk: sorry you had to go through that brocel

Brutal:fuk: sorry you had to go through that brocel
Its alright, it'll be over soon. I will see St.BlackOps2Cel open the gates of heaven for me

My dad is a stereotypical chad. 6'2", white, lean, tan, muscular/steroidmaxxed, and had girls on the cock carousel all throughout his life, even now as he is 48. He got into a shotgun wedding with my stacylite mom and he ended up being a stereotypical woman abusing chad by breaking my moms nose and threatening violence against me and my sister multiple times throughout our childhood.

My mom is your run-of-the-mill pathetic welfare junkie who was on drugs my whole life and always used the fact she had me and my sister to justify getting food stamps and thus not working or else she'd lose her food stamps.

I hate both of them. They created a fugly autistic trucel who will never succeed in anything he does. I just want to roll over and die since life didn't give me a reroll option or anything similar to it. I can't cope any longer, I want all of my family dead for what they did to me.

My dad redpilled me

You are probably a truecel because your mom used drugs while pregnant with you

You are probably a truecel because your mom used drugs while pregnant with you
Yeah i think its what made me autistic, and there's probably a lot of other shit that's undiagnosed with me too.

I imagine most of us had moms who spout bluepill nonsense that indoctrinated us as children but ultimately our observation of her habits/behaviors led to a true understanding of average foid priorities.

I imagine most of us had moms who spout bluepill nonsense that indoctrinated us as children but ultimately our observation of her habits/behaviors led to a true understanding of average foid priorities.
I called my mom a pathetic bitch who failed to raise me and how she created an autistic loser (me) last night but she didn't cry so i'm mad now :feelsrope:

I called my mom a pathetic bitch who failed to raise me and how she created an autistic loser (me) last night but she didn't cry so i'm mad now :feelsrope:
she only cries if Chad son criticizes her, only gets mad if incels son does

she only cries if Chad son criticizes her, only gets mad if incels son does
I fucking hate my mom and my dad and my sister. My dad mogs me and i hate all foids no exceptions