Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you gonna militarymaxx in the future?

• Thread starter basedcrackaddict
  • Start date
basedcrackaddict

basedcrackaddict

Professional Racist ☆
-
I’m gonna enlist after college.

I will be conscripted.
Military hazing is something to be afraid of all across the world. I'd advise against enlisting, fellas.
Bizutage pilote gazelle

I’m considering it. Who knows, I might luck out and get in a platoon of other race realists. I’ve shat on the military before on this website but the truth of the matter is that very few normies even go through basic training, and when they do, they stick out like a sore thumb.

Besides, I need to get the fuck outta here. This shithole I'm living in is suffocating me.

can't join because i'm medically fucked up

Military is for slaves. It's the same with police really. Useful slaves to the system and the ZOG-empire.

I am not that retarded

JoinedMar 31, 2024Posts89

I tried to enlist but those cucks rejected me because of my autism even though I am capable of it and meanwhile they will allow non binary trannies who can't even figure out their own gender in the military

If you can't figure out your own fucking gender you shouldn't even be near guns

:feelsbadman:I need get my ged after that I'm plan on military

I tried to enlist but those cucks rejected me because of my autism even though I am capable of it and meanwhile they will allow non binary trannies who can't even figure out their own gender in the military

Exactly

They accept mentally ill genderqueer freaks but not capable neurodivergent people? What a world we live in :feelskek: