Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you follow sports?

How many of you appreciate sports? (pick most true option)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fiddlesticks03

Fiddlesticks03

Banned
-
Self-explanatory. Either video games or real life.

If its a made-up sport video game, that does not count.

Casually but definitely nowhere near the extent I did when I was a kid/teen. When I was a teenager I used to spend all day Sunday watching football and multiple hours a day listening to sports radio. Now I might watch 30-45 mins a week

Don't hate it, don't care about it.

No thank you.Sports are suitable for sub 80 iq mongoloids.
The closest thing to a sport I'm into is tekken 7 tournaments.

I used to follow F1 and Rally when it was good.
Now i only the games.

For all of you that like soccer/football...
You´re all cucks, and you deserve to die.
Those chads should be locked in a cage with cyanide acid burning down their skin.

i hate it because so many assholes that bullied me and betrayed me watch sport, the guy that betrayed me is a hardcore manchester united fan, sport creates this extremely tempory buzz that attracts all these simple-minded brown and black people, im more intresed in war as it creates so much pernament meaningfal damage. imagine christiano ronaldos' lay count, so many guys metaphorically suck his dick and so many girls literally suck his dick, also many other sport players have triple digit lay counts, it this event where all these coping beta males come to worship the alphas.
I used to follow F1 and Rally when it was good.
Now i only the games.

For all of you that like soccer/football...
You´re all cucks, and you deserve to die.
Those chads should be locked in a cage with cyanide acid burning down their skin.
same the betas worship the chads

UFC is fun to watch but I fucking hate the whole 'sports lad' culture.

I never understood how people get excited over sports, aside from the people that are involved in it. When you watch others play a sport you're involved in, you gain knowledge you can use to improve your own game, but that's only a small percentage of spectators, others just sit there and stroke some random guys ego.