Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you doordash?

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★
It's like the ultimate NEET job honestly. I highly recommend if you don't do it already. No boss, log on whenever you want, log off whenever your tired. It's dope

It's like the ultimate NEET job honestly. I highly recommend if you don't do it already. No boss, log on whenever you want, log off whenever your tired. It's dope
sounds decent.

sounds decent.
Depending on the size of your town, you can make great money. I do the subhuman night ghoul shift 10pm-4am usually cause tips are crazy good lately at night. Most I've made was 240$ in 10hrs one day

Eh, I think I'd get complaints for being creepy. I look like a downy and have a horrible speech impediment. The only jobs I can barely manage to get are subhuman warehouse jobs. Get rejected by basically anything else and even with warehouse jobs I struggle to get hired.

I don't think it exists in my country. I've only seen curries and sandniggers work in it... Do you need a drivers license?

Eh, I think I'd get complaints for being creepy. I look like a downy and have a horrible speech impediment. The only jobs I can barely manage to get are subhuman warehouse jobs. Get rejected by basically anything else and even with warehouse jobs I struggle to get hired.
Ive seen so many subhumans waiting with me in the lobbies, you'd fit right in man. Most people just say to leave it at door as well, so you don't really talk to anyone

I don't think it exists in my country. I've only seen curries and sandniggers work in it... Do you need a drivers license?
Yes. I think In a big enough city, you could do bicycle or like moped/scooter.

Yes. I think In a big enough city, you could do bicycle or like moped/scooter.
Oh i see. It's called Foodora here in Sweden:

Foodora

F5935443 bcbf 4f40 bccf f33c9af5e077 Screenshot 2023 01 20 at 151603

3e8ff51e 959a 4107 bd45 3c102b35e95b  DSC0783 2 2

Holknekt foodora 1536x1025

Just had 2 kebabs today, I spent 35 dole and got 1 large chickensalad and one chickenkebab.

The amout of food i got was worth it imo, The salad bowl was huge AF!

Ive seen so many subhumans waiting with me in the lobbies, you'd fit right in man. Most people just say to leave it at door as well, so you don't really talk to anyone
Even with the job I don't think I could make it giving food to obese she land whales. I'd get sick.

I can see there are alot of ethnics who works at Foodora.

Foodora

No doordash in Spain but lots of alternatives like Uber eats, deliveroo, glovo, etc. Almost always Latinos who take this kind of jobs

Doordash and other food delivery gigs are oversaturated where I live. It could be worthwhile as a side hustle but it's not feasible as a main source of income.