Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you completely accept the blackpill? [READ THE DEFINITION BEFORE ANSWERING]

Are you blackpilled?

• 100% Blackpilled (I am high IQ and based)

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • 80% Blackpilled

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • 50% Blackpilled

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 20% Blackpilled

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 0% Blackpilled (I am a retarded bluepilled cuck)

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
248d 4h 37m
The blackpill is the notion that one's life is predetermined by genetics and environment in a way which is largely immutable, meaning that hard work alone can't provide the transcendental success and fulfillment that many people are looking for. The blackpill reminds us that in spite of our civilizational advances and societal conditioning, we are still very much animalistic, especially when it comes to competition over resources like the field of war or the sexual marketplace, and the spoils of this competition are profoundly unequally distributed with the top 20% taking the lions share.

Also, our behaviors are governed by our ancient evolutionary conditioning in the wild from the time when we were hunters and gatherers and even further backwards, meaning that current short term conditioning is rather feeling in bringing about true change in our behavior. Furthermore, phenotypic (and genotypic) inheritance from conditioning gained by people under one set of geographical conditions grants them a distinct advantage over people from other types of conditions which is what we typically describe as the racepill.

Last edited:
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
100d 21h 52m
The blackpill is relevant to being sexually attractive to foids in the era of dating apps.
The further you go from that, the less relevant it is.

S

Sub8isSubhuman

Recruit
★★
4d 3h 55m
100%. Life is only about genes and gene expression

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
there are invariable(y)-and-variable(y) Internal-and-external forces & factors carrying inherent impositions both occurring simultaneously and intertwined. they control the range and possibilities of possible actions, choices, and readiness potentiality.

Last edited:
wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
248d 4h 37m
Angry_runt said:
The blackpill is relevant to being sexually attractive to foids in the era of dating apps.
The further you go from that, the less relevant it is.
Yeah I already know you're not blackpilled judging from the conversation we had yesterday. Why would biological determinism (which is what the blackpill essentially teaches) apply to mating but not other activities and behaviors?

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
abolishing foids rights when

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★★★★
111d 23h 11m
the poll results will 100% be bullshit

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
53d 20h 54m
100% because this is basically the same as asking if one subscribes to evolutionary psychology

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
248d 4h 37m
OwlGod said:
there are invariable(y)-and-variable(y) Internal-and-external forces & factors carrying inherent impositions both occurring simultaneously and intertwined. they control the range and possibilities of possible actions, choices, and readiness potentiality.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
100d 21h 52m
wereqryan said:
Why would biological determinism (which is what the blackpill essentially teaches) apply to mating but not other activities and behaviors?
I said it's less relevant, not that it doesn't apply.

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★★
14d 12h 29m
Sub8isSubhuman said:
High IQ

<human

<human

Ich bin ein Terminator
★★
109d 21h 43m
bluepill is legit
everything else is niggershit

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Mythic
★★★★
51d 21h 8m
About 80% black pilled for me tbh. There are some nuances that a lot of people on this forum ignore due to nihilism.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
66d 11h 39m
Sub8isSubhuman said:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★
8d 1h 6m
Made in Heaven said:
About 80% black pilled for me tbh. There are some nuances that a lot of people on this forum ignore due to nihilism.

Explain.

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
49d 22h 1m
100%,there's no such thing as "love" or a "special","loyal" foid.
Foids are always looking to upgrade to a better man.
They are soulless and not worth the time.
Their purpose is to drain men of resources and life energy.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
274d 14h 19m
Made in Heaven said:
:yes:

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
248d 4h 37m
PPEcel @PPEcel did you vote on this? Do you believe in the blackpill as described in OP?

PPEcel

PPEcel

0/10 truecel
★★★★★
186d 13h 48m
wereqryan said:
PPEcel @PPEcel did you vote on this? Do you believe in the blackpill as described in OP?

FuRed

FuRed

Commander
28d 7h 51m
Environmental factors are ultimately more important than genetic determinism.

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
248d 4h 37m
FuRed said:
Environmental factors are ultimately more important than genetic determinism.
GTFO greycel LARPing bluepilled IT soy faggot

FuRed

FuRed

Commander
28d 7h 51m
wereqryan said:
GTFO greycel LARPing bluepilled IT soy faggot
Lol you even admitted it was important in your OP. I just happen to think it's very important.

Keep your skirt on susan

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
248d 4h 37m
FuRed said:
Lol you even admitted it was important in your OP. I just happen to think it's very important.

Keep your skirt on susan
Genes and environment have an interplay but environment can't sufficiently influence genes in the short term, otherwise if that were the case, then curries and ricecels would turn into attractive chads within a generation of living in the west, but that's clearly not the case; their isolation and alienation from the rest of society continues well into second and third generations.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
127d 2h 58m
Blackpilled to the core

FuRed

FuRed

Commander
28d 7h 51m
wereqryan said:
then curries and ricecels would turn into attractive chads within a generation of living in the west
I actually see them doing quite well these days

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
248d 4h 37m
FuRed said:
Are you from Incel Tears or Reddit in general?

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
FuRed

FuRed

Commander
28d 7h 51m
wereqryan said:
Are you from Incel Tears or Reddit in general?
Are you from 20 yrs ago? I think your blackpill subscription expired a while ago

oldcel75

oldcel75

Captain
★★★★
14d 4h 55m
Blackpill is understanding that foids wants only tall chads in general. The other stuff is irrelevant. If tall chad will eat like an elephant, start heavy drinking, drugs etc he will become non-chad. If a Jew with genes of high iq will not work hard and study hard, he will not be a doctor.

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
248d 4h 37m
oldcel75 said:
Blackpill is understanding that foids wants only tall chads in general. The other stuff is irrelevant. If tall chad will eat like an elephant, start heavy drinking, drugs etc he will become non-chad. If a Jew with genes of high iq will not work hard and study hard, he will not be a doctor.
Non existent IQ

Insanitycel

Insanitycel

Recruit
★★★
7d 12h 56m
Didn’t read but am based

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
248d 4h 37m
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
74d 22h 24m
FuRed said:
:feelsUgh:
You wtf is this nigga here talking about? wereqryan @wereqryan

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
248d 4h 37m
Notorious Inkler said:
You wtf is this nigga here talking about? @ /data/avatars/s/11/11199.jpg?1626920842 @wereqryan
He's a LARPer.

suckdick

suckdick

prophet
★★★★★
111d 12h 17m
100%. We just freak out and doubt about blackpill because we are lowest hierarchy so we still hope that's not true. It's hard to accept this.
Most normies are blackpilled now. They just need few tiktok videos to see what is really happening. But they can easy accept it because they know they are not lowest in hierarchy

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
35d 38m
wereqryan said:
Also, our behaviors are governed by our ancient evolutionary conditioning in the wild from the time when we were hunters and gatherers and even further backwards, meaning that current short term conditioning is rather feeling in bringing about true change in our behavior. Furthermore, phenotypic (and genotypic) inheritance from conditioning gained by people under one set of geographical conditions grants them a distinct advantage over people from other types of conditions which is what we typically describe as the racepill.
This is very very low iq wannabe high iq comment, our behaviors are governed by today’s standards not by fucking “ancient evolutionary conditioning” lol:feelstastyman:

FuRed

FuRed

Commander
28d 7h 51m
wereqryan said:
He's a LARPer.
YEHHH BRO I'M A LARPER BRO, JUST BECAUSE WHAT I SEE DOESN'T CORRELATE WITH WHAT YOU POST BRO I'M A LARPER BRO

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
35d 38m
wereqryan said:
The blackpill is the notion that one's life is predetermined by genetics and environment in a way which is largely immutable, meaning that hard work alone can't provide the transcendental success and fulfillment that many people are looking for.
Yes this is true
wereqryan said:
The blackpill reminds us that in spite of our civilizational advances and societal conditioning, we are still very much animalistic, especially when it comes to competition over resources like the field of war or the sexual marketplace, and the spoils of this competition are profoundly unequally distributed with the top 20% taking the lions share.
20 has it but we are not animalistic, we’re much smarter

Portuguesecel

Portuguesecel

Greycel
12d 19h 30m
I am not fully blackpilled in the sense that I believe societal change can still happen in the future. Maybe it is a cope but it is what is keeping me from roping.

However I admit it would require a total collapse/reset of society or a monumental effort for that to happen.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
74d 22h 24m
suckdick said:
Most normies are blackpilled now. They just need few tiktok videos to see what is really happening
Delusional. Most normies come up with the turbobrainlet argument "Not all girls are like that, bro" in order to cope with their sexless existence.

suckdick

suckdick

prophet
★★★★★
111d 12h 17m
Notorious Inkler said:
Delusional. Most normies come up with the turbobrainlet argument "Not all girls are like that, bro" in order to cope with their sexless existence.
I haven't heard that sentence from normies very long time. Maybe you are living in some ultra bluepill country.
"Say" and "think" is not the same. Everyone is just fighting for their own life so don't believe what everyone is saying is true.
Only teenegers can actually say stuff like that. When you get older you will realise how everyone was blackpilled.

You might be right, they might not be blackpilled but they will unconsciously do everything based on blackpill

Last edited:
Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
7d 1h 13m
Sub8isSubhuman said:
exactly. i acknowledge that it is not all just looks, being NT, charismatic, high status etc is important, but this is also just as controlled by genes

FuRed

FuRed

Commander
28d 7h 51m
suckdick said:
Most normies are blackpilled now. They just need few tiktok videos to see what is really happening. But they can easy accept it because they know they are not lowest in hierarchy
Yup.
And tbh the blackpill has been mainstream for quite a few years now I'd say, you'd have to be a seriously low iq coper to still think otherwise

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
19d 20h 32m
If only the society wasn't so strongly gynocenteic scientists would have proved holy black pill (I like to call that) with enough research. But those trannies are busy with gender studies instead:lul::lul:

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Overlord
★★★★★
15d 3h 30m
I agree with every word so 100%

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8