Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How many of you are weak/unimposing enough to accomplish this?

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-

Do any of you have the innocent harmless beta male look that can achieve this?

I look like a murderer, and have had numerous people tell me this, despite not wanting to hurt a single fly. Not my fault I was born with this face, why can’t I get cuddles and/or kisses? :cryfeels:

If I did this I would be shamed and probably beat up by chad ngl. 100% lose situation for me right here

1:18 brutal mog

I am a beta, i look innocent i guess.

I would be jailed if I did that

:cryfeels:This is what I need right now.

I look like a murderer, and have had numerous people tell me this, despite not wanting to hurt a single fly. Not my fault I was born with this face, why can’t I get cuddles and/or kisses? :cryfeels:

3ugyiu7qbbt21 1

I looked legit the spitting image of this dude before I went into hospital (they shaved my beard off when I was in a coma, in the interests of "hygiene."), except dirtier.

So, the short answer is no.

@knajjd is innocent and cute-little-boy looking enough to succeed doing this and not get jailed

Do it knajjd, or you’re a pussy.

I wish I was that pretty

Imagine if a 160cm bald indian tried this.

Looks like an armlet/necklet. Bill Gates would definitely be an incel if he wasn't statusmaxxed.

1:19
look at the cuck recording it loling hard at him ngl

Yes I do. Unless I begin to speak, then people start to understand who I really am.

Weak ain't got nothin' to do with it. I look weak, and I couldn't do this.

Surefire way to end up in the back of a police car.

I'd be brutally ridiculed.

@Damo the incel do you think @Napoleon de Geso could ?