Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many of you are poorcel?

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
If you got fired from your job how much money would you have to fall back on? Could you last at least six months and pay all your bills still? Or would it be :feelsrope:

I’m pretty rich ngl :cool:

I’m poor and come from a poor family. I’m getting better tho but still poor.

I'm poor as shit, the money I have saved is last chance saloon, once that's gone I'm gone.

mice and spiders in my house type of poor

$500 on my bank account, 15k in debt.

yes I am poorcel

Been broke my entire life:yes:Never had a job:yes:Too anxious to get one anyway:yes:Too low IQ to get into crypto and stocks:yes:If my mom dies I inherit nothing:yes:Stolen laptop:yes:Adblock on:yes:Neighbors wifi:yes:Free entertainment:yes:

Last edited:
What's the debt from, an education?

Yes, for the most part. Went to university, the education itself is free but I had to take a student loan because government benefits are only enough for paying rent. So I had to take a loan for groceries and other living expenses etc. And I didnt even end up studying at all and dropped out because couldnt find any friends and the major (electrical engineering or whatever it is in English) was too hard for my incel brains and I didnt have any motivation to study. And also I think I have some kind ADHD because it's impossible for me to focus on something I dont find interesting. So that's where around 9k is from

Then I took a student loan in high school too because I couldnt find a summer job and was stupid as fuck, spent it on computer and alcohol and fucking shit like that. So thats like 4k

And I have 2000eurs credit card debt. So yeah.

Last edited:
Yes, for the most part. Went to university, the education itself is free but I had to take a student loan because government benefits are only enough for paying rent. So I had to take a loan for groceries and other living expenses etc. And I didnt even end up studying at all and dropped out because couldnt find any friends and the major (electrical engineering or whatever it is in English) was too hard for my incel brains and I didnt have any motivation to study. And also I think I have some kind ADHD because it's impossible for me to focus on something I dont find interesting. So that's where around 9k is from

Then I took a student loan in high school too because I couldnt find a summer job and was stupid as fuck, spent it on computer and alcohol and fucking shit like that. So thats like 4k

And I have 2000eurs credit card debt. So yeah.
That's how the system tries to enslave you, get you in debt through "essential" processes that are considered normal, next thing you know you have limited options wageslaving or a rough life.

Education used to cost nothing.

In a decade you'll need a certificate from a 1 year course to be qualified enough to work in sanitation.