Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of you are on TRT?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I want an incel perspective on TRT.

Does this give you tiny balls?

Creatine only for me, I have used it since 15 and during my peak bulk at 16 I hit 280lb bench

been on trt almost a year. feel better with it but there hasn't been any significant changes

How's your sex drive?

Creatine only for me, I have used it since 15 and during my peak bulk at 16 I hit 280lb bench

This isn't about muscle or strength. I'm concerned about sex drive/happiness.

How's your sex drive?

This isn't about muscle or strength. I'm concerned about sex drive/happiness.
when i first got on it was like being a teenager again. really sucked.
now that im use to the increase its leveled off significantly however i do think now the trt was just a band aide i put over a much bigger health problem.

I read HRT for a second jfl

Does this give you tiny balls?

If you mix in HCG, it should counteract that.

when i first got on it was like being a teenager again. really sucked.
now that im use to the increase its leveled off significantly however i do think now the trt was just a band aide i put over a much bigger health problem.

Temporary, huh? I wanna feel like a teenager all the time.

@Ellsworth

I read HRT for a second jfl
iu

If you mix in HCG, it should counteract that.

Temporary, huh? I wanna feel like a teenager all the time.
my health had been somewhat declining.
been complaining to quacks about different things for a while now getting worse. trt boosted me for awhile but whatevers going on is taking its toll.

dont be a roidtranny if your levels are already normal

What is it like? Share your perspectives. How do you feel?
Not too different. Younger and healthier but it’s really not too dramatic. However what I noticed is that if you want to maximize your trt, combine it with weight training and a good diet to see best results.

Not too different. Younger and healthier but it’s really not too dramatic. However what I noticed is that if you want to maximize your trt, combine it with weight training and a good diet to see best results.

Oh yeah, well, naturally, TRT without lifting does nothing, I thought. But do you feel hornier? Like you did when you were in your 20s?

Oh yeah, well, naturally, TRT without lifting does nothing, I thought. But do you feel hornier? Like you did when you were in your 20s?
I’m more open to do disgusting stuff with a girl like anal, armpit licking, asshole licking, getting pissed on etc.

I’m more open to do disgusting stuff with a girl like anal, armpit licking, asshole licking, getting pissed on etc.

Interesting. What juice have they got you set up with? What are you pinning and how often are you pinning?

Interesting. What juice have they got you set up with? What are you pinning and how often are you pinning?
Most will be 200mg a week of test cyp which is what I do.

Most will be 200mg a week of test cyp which is what I do.

Are they giving you anything for your balls to keep them normal size?

What is it? HCG?
There are various ones. My doctor changed mine a couple times. Yes could be HCG, gonadorhelin, or a pill which he currently has me on (forgot the name)

been on trt almost a year. feel better with it but there hasn't been any significant changes
If you don't mind my asking, what were your testosterone levels before and after beginning?

I'm at 139 ng/dL and i might be starting soon because i have several symptoms (always exhausted, not interested in women, unable to lose weight or build muscle, depressed) so I'm curious if the changes are more drastic for people who need HRT just to get on the same level that other men are naturally.

If you don't mind my asking, what were your testosterone levels before and after beginning?

I'm at 139 ng/dL and i might be starting soon because i have several symptoms (always exhausted, not interested in women, unable to lose weight or build muscle, depressed) so I'm curious if the changes are more drastic for people who need HRT just to get on the same level that other men are naturally.
was around 139-140 i think.
at 716 now from a peak of 1,040
can be a double edge sword though. i went around the usual route to get it. felt great the first 3 months now feel like shit again.
first place refused to treat me until i found out why i was so low, skipped that and went to a pill mill that would give me what i wanted.
i think now i was just putting a band aid over a much bigger problem

was around 139-140 i think.
at 716 now from a peak of 1,040
can be a double edge sword though. i went around the usual route to get it. felt great the first 3 months now feel like shit again.
first place refused to treat me until i found out why i was so low, skipped that and went to a pill mill that would give me what i wanted.
i think now i was just putting a band aid over a much bigger problem
What is that big problem?

What is that big problem?
Don’t know yet still trying to be figured out.
Lost a lot of weight and muscle since September.
Always very tired
Lost appetite through January.
Waiting for more tests

I have just undER 300ng/dl of testosterone but (((they))) won't let me get TRT or buy aromatase inhibitor.
look for a mens "wellness clinic" google trt clinic. thats how i found mine

will do, just rn I am a broke uni student with only double figure savings. Was hoping the NHS would offer it, but no that's only for trannies.
going out side the normal method, insurance doesn't pay for it here. costs me $250 every 10 weeks. i imagine its most likely the same over there.

I have just undER 300ng/dl of testosterone but (((they))) won't let me get TRT or buy aromatase inhibitor.
Tell them that you're a woman but you identify as a man and therefore require gender-affirming hormones. Doesn't matter that they can tell you're full of shit, they'll be terrified that you might sic a Twitter mob on their boss and get them fired.

Jokes aside there are definitely pill mills that will get you some. I'm going the safe/normal route by getting an Rx from a real doctor because i can and also i have complicated medical problems, but if you're not afraid to take some risks i know there are doctors out there who will prescribe it to just about anybody. Bodybuilders often take it when their T goes down gradually after 30 even though that's just natural aging and still well above the 300ng/dL threshold.

WILL IT MAKE ME JACK OFF MORE I NEED TO LOWER MY T LEVEL FOR CHRIST SAKE

Truecel trait: you don't know what trt is

also like idk where tf the signature thing went in settings cuz i cant see signatures anymore, where is it at
mobile or pc?