Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How many of you are on steroids? Did it help?

B

blackpilledhero

Recruit
★★★
Did it help you in any way, even mentally? Tell me about your experiences

I'm watching this thread, but I think there is no incel here who have used

I’ve never used it but I’m planning on trying to figure out how to get steroids

no steroids for your face tbh

I'm very wristcel so I need information too. But online stuff maybe can be scam.

I will start using them soon. There are a couple of youtube channels where people share their experiences you should check them out.

You’ll just have roid rage and get super horny and never be able to fuck anybody due to your shitty genetics. Then there’s the permanent damage you’ll do to your body from taking them

Done three cycles, only used testosterone enanthate/propionate and deca durabolin. It helps put on a lot of muscle fast and increases your physical performance if thats what you're after. Mentally I experienced no changes but my libido might have increased a little. Do lots of research and take it seriously, messing with your endocrine system is no joke and its easy to fuck up and end up as a crying fat bald blob with breasts.

It's not a magic Chad hormone that makes you lose your virginity though, look elsewhere for that.

I have not used steroids tbh

Done three cycles, only used testosterone enanthate/propionate and deca durabolin. It helps put on a lot of muscle fast and increases your physical performance if thats what you're after. Mentally I experienced no changes but my libido might have increased a little. Do lots of research and take it seriously, messing with your endocrine system is no joke and its easy to fuck up and end up as a crying fat bald blob with breasts.

It's not a magic Chad hormone that makes you lose your virginity though, look elsewhere for that.

I wonder how it would help with an explosive sport like basketball.

Would it just make you bloated and get painful pumps or make you faster and more explosive?

Most incels are high inhib, wont mess around with steroids

Gh counts? I've used it to decrease my body fat just it.

I wonder how it would help with an explosive sport like basketball.

Would it just make you bloated and get painful pumps or make you faster and more explosive?

Well there is a reason virtually every professional sport has dealt with (and still deals with) peds.
Testosterone based steroids make you retain water but there are others that are much easier on the bloating. In fact I think I looked worse during cycles because my face would get puffy.

Nope. When I platoed with my trining progress a couple of years ago I concidered options to give my gains an extra kick forward. I a lucky that I decided against it because I am ugly enough as I am and I do not want to turn into a walking pepperoni pizza.

And getting even hornier and angrier than I already am sounds like problems I just dont need... Ever...

Never tried it but considered it before.

I avoid those considering the side effects