Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many of you are NEETs?

I am boyo. Been NEETing since mid-2015 but I had little stunts in college a couple of times that didn't last long. Dropped out 4 times. Kek.

I am boyo. Been NEETing since mid-2015 but I had little stunts in college a couple of times that didn't last long. Dropped out 4 times. Kek.
at least u didnt get kicked out like me

I want to be a NEET, but my family won't support me if i go for it. They'll kick me out.

More or less this.

Wish i was, i know 2 people who get $900 Canadian monthly from government with cheap housing because of PTSD or related mental issues...the girl goes out parties, gets fucked. The guy sits at home plays games, doesn't need to work

got laid off last year. haven`t found a job since. not looking as hard as I should motivation`s really fucking dead. no education, no training of any particular skill. (Few licenses but they expired a while ago.) just freeloading off my mother like a fucking parasite.

Right now i am a fulltime workcel.
I was a neet for a year after i finished my military service.

lol damn, I'm only at 3. :D

NEET and lovin’ it when compared to workcelling.

NEET here. Currently job hunting

Was a NEET now a part time wage cuck

Total NEET basement dweller

Parents or do you get money from the government?
Parents. Isn't that the textbook definition of basement dweller?

me bullied hardcore in school no motivation too anxious not good at anything