Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how many of you are like Wendell Borton from The Simpsons?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
He's this sickly kid who is the butt of a lot of jokes much like Milhouse / Ralph / Martin
did you vomit easily?

WendellWendell and Girl with glasses

seems to have oneitis for the girl with glasses who has been around since episode 1 in 1989 yet still hasn't been named

I am Otto Mann
Excited Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

most people here are a mix of these two

Last edited:
I don’t think I’ve ever watched the Simpsons in my life… actually now that I think about it I’ve seen one or two episodes when I was a kid

Ralph isn’t the butt of the jokes whatre u on about. Ralph is one of the luckiest characters on the show he’s just mentally retarded

View attachment 692484

How long have you been watching?
I watched all the earlier seasons, it’s irrelevant what happen with Lisa & Ralph I’m talking about later in the show. Ralph and Lisa only had a connection in 1 episode and Ralph is literally a retard bro.

it’s irrelevant what happen with Lisa & Ralph I’m talking about later in the show.
Ralph and Lisa only had a connection in 1 episode and Ralph is literally a retard bro.
What happens in the earlier seasons is ALWAYs relevant - it's canon, it happened - that is the true Ralph you saw there.

If he's LARPing as a retard (or actually went full retard) it's because Lisa destroyed his chance at sanity and intelligence and affirmation.

What happens in the earlier seasons is ALWAYs relevant - it's canon, it happened - that is the true Ralph you saw there.

If he's LARPing as a retard (or actually went full retard) it's because Lisa destroyed his chance at sanity and intelligence and affirmation.
They already made his character retarded by that episode. If you watched the episode you could see that Ralph was already off by that time.

They already made his character retarded by that episode.
yes but since there is story continuity we know WHY he went full retard - Lisa broke him

If you watched the episode you could see that Ralph was already off by that time.
yes but he still had facets of self-awareness or he wouldn't have been upset by Lisa's rejection

yes but since there is story continuity we know WHY he went full retard - Lisa broke him
The writers just changed the character lol. wiggum used to have black hair earlier in the show, Smithers used to be black, Lou used to be white, etc
yes but he still had facets of self-awareness or he wouldn't have been upset by Lisa's rejection
Ehhh it’s on and off

The writers just changed the character lol. wiggum used to have black hair earlier in the show, Smithers used to be black, Lou used to be white, etc
That's just palette, the characters are still continuous.

Wiggum stopped dying his hair
Smithers stopped using fake tan lotion
Lou got a tan

always an explanation

That's just palette, the characters are still continuous.

Wiggum stopped dying his hair
Smithers stopped using fake tan lotion
Lou got a tan

always an explanation
What about the episode with skinner where they completely fucked up his backstory and everything. Also no this is a cope there’s been tons of cases of flanderization to an extreme level in the simpsons. In fact Lisa wasn’t as socially awkward in the earlier seasons compared to the newer ones same with Milhouse.

What about the episode with skinner where they completely fucked up his backstory and everything.
I think you mean Armin Tamzarian?
They didn't fuck anything up.
That was the truth the entire time.
You just assumed you knew the truth, but you were wrong.

Also no this is a cope there’s been tons of cases of flanderization to an extreme level in the simpsons.
In fact Lisa wasn’t as socially awkward in the earlier seasons compared to the newer ones same with Milhouse.
That's because people become increasingly deranged over time, it's realistic.

I think you mean Armin Tamzarian?
They didn't fuck anything up.
That was the truth the entire time.
You just assumed you knew the truth, but you were wrong.
Nonsense. That’s some retard low iq writing the writers pulled up
That's because people become increasingly deranged over time, it's realistic.
they’re the same age the entire time of the show meaning for them it’s only a few weeks or months that pass

Nonsense. That’s some retard low iq writing the writers pulled up
could plausibly discount any single storyline in a show by disagreeing with the writing, that's not how canon works

they’re the same age the entire time of the show meaning for them it’s only a few weeks or months that pass
no it just means in simpsons verse each year has 5000 days

I would typically vomit when I was at home and feeling very anxious, like before going to school to take a test I was very stressed by. But it started in my teens, not as a child.

which episode says there are 365 days in a simpsons year?
I’ll try to find the episodes where they have their calendar and kinda infer that there’s 365 days in the year

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back