Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you are jewcumcised ?

Do u have 4eskin

• Total voters
No, I'm european, but what I do have is phimosis when I'm hard. Apparently you're either supposed to get a surgery which is similar to but not as extreme as circumsision, or get a steroid cream (I think). But then again, I'm 27 and a KHHV, and this won't change.

No, I'm european, but what I do have is phimosis when I'm hard. Apparently you're either supposed to get a surgery which is similar to but not as extreme as circumsision, or get a steroid cream (I think). But then again, I'm 27 and a KHHV, and this won't change.
I have phimosis too. I think you can stretch it naturally without having to get surgery. I can pull my 4skin over the head, but it doesn't roll back.

in 2012 i got phimosis so i had to get my fourskin removed, it wasn't even letting me pee and some problem occurred with my bladder as well and as a result it was painful to pee.

in 2012 i got phimosis so i had to get my fourskin removed, it wasn't even letting me pee and some problem occurred with my bladder as well and as a result it was painful to pee.
Ouch... Sorry to hear that brocel.

I have phimosis too. I think you can stretch it naturally without having to get surgery. I can pull my 4skin over the head, but it doesn't roll back.
I see, thanks. I've heard it takes 3-6 months for it to losen this way depending on the person, did you also take so long? I will try for sure.

My kike doctor convinced my goy parents to circumcise me when I was born

I'm circumcised. I think the doctors fucked up somehow because my penis is scarred.

I see, thanks. I've heard it takes 3-6 months for it to losen this way depending on the person, did you also take so long? I will try for sure.
I found out that I had phimosis quite recently, I haven't seen any progress yet. Every time I got piss I pull it over my head to stretch it, and sometimes and I pull the 4skin with my fingers and insert my index finges in it and forcefully stretch it.

Foreskin must feel absolutely pleasurable and make masturbating feel better.

My foolish parents had the kike doctors of AmERica circumcize me when I was born.

I'm going to rope for many reasons and that's one of the many reasons.

joined last month and this faggot is already talking about dicks

my dick got chopped at 6 years old in the middle of the living room around the entire family/extended family

I'm circumcised. I could give a shit about it though to be honest.