Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you are incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Are you an incel?

• Yes

Votes: 50 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It's short for involuntary celibate. Incels are males who believe they are unable have sex or find love due to their physical unnatractiveness.

I'd say 10-15% at most.

1 person is LARPing

Incels are involuntarily celibates

"virgin, but not incel :soy::soy::soy:"

It was me who voted no. I am extremely ugly and have been made fun of for my appearance and been treated like shit and ostracized for no reason all my life. I also have never even hugged a girl let alone have kissed anyone or had sex. I wouldn't really consider myself an incel though.

Don't like this Incel guy

yes I am a 21 year old virgin who has never had a girlfriend or has had any sort of any romantic relationship that contains anything physical like touching, kissing, or sex. I am an ugly ethnic who will not get any relationship from any females most likely who are within my looksmatch. might get lucky with a ethnic of my own race though if I am able to betabux but i just want to die at this point from depression and isolation. Incel :yes:

nah sorry why are you asking? fucking toxic incels

JFL at thinking people will take this poll seriously

This is chads.co dude

I also have never even hugged a girl let alone have kissed anyone or had sex. I wouldn't really consider myself an incel though.
High IQ lol
Dwayne

My pronouns are cel and cels.

hell naw in fakt imma chad wanna fug gurl tats wat i say yo :chad:

It was me who voted no. I am extremely ugly and have been made fun of for my appearance and been treated like shit and ostracized for no reason all my life. I also have never even hugged a girl let alone have kissed anyone or had sex. I wouldn't really consider myself an incel though.
Are you what we would call a chad?

I indeed am involuntarily celibate, and have been ever since i started desiring girls since i turned 14

imagine being an incel

03847b298db0a41d05b541c1e6fa3841.png

Just lol honestly

yes I am a 21 year old virgin who has never had a girlfriend or has had any sort of any romantic relationship that contains anything physical like touching, kissing, or sex. I am an ugly ethnic who will not get any relationship from any females most likely who are within my looksmatch. might get lucky with a ethnic of my own race though if I am able to betabux but i just want to die at this point from depression and isolation. Incel :yes:
:feelsrope:

Tenor 5

I'm not incel. I'm truecel.

I don't even know if I should call myself an incel anymore I'm a KHHV that's for sure but I don't think I want a girlfriend anymore (Is not like I could get one in the first place even if I tried....) my copes are strong so I'm ok for now.

JFL at being incel on incels.co

I wish I wasn't :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Well, I've never had sex, so I'm celibate. And I've approached many girls with the intention of trying to get somewhere with them, so when I was doing that, my celibacy was involuntary. But I haven't approached for months now and have very little desire or motivation to do so. So, right now, at this present moment in time, it is debatable whether my celibacy is involuntary or voluntary, but when is indisputable is that I've arrived at this position as a result of my celibacy being involuntary as opposed to voluntary.

I'm sure that clears things up.

Who voted no, lol.
Why am I taking this thread seriously, what the fuck? :feelsahh:

I am ugly manlet. Just guess it!

About 10%
Most here aren't legit or are overblowing how ugly they are.

By definition "Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship." I am, and by lonely teen years without teen love