Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you are from two parents households?

T

throwzo

Greycel
Just curious. My dad worked and my mom stayed home

I am. I suspect growing up in a tractional household reduces overall degeneracy. Broken single mother households can't properly supervise their children, which inevitably mens sex and drug usage.

Yes I grew up in a traditional nuclear family. Mum, dad and sister.

I am an only child. My parents stayed together until I finished High School, then they divorced

Not me. I'm an only child and my folks split when I was 2 and a half. Dad sometimes stayed with us when I was 4-8, then he emigrated seemingly forever but was deported back home when I was 10. I was finally able to see him most weekends from 11-18 when he got his own place and he died a couple of weeks after I turned 19. My mother raised me and I stayed with her until she suddenly died two months before I turned 29. I found her. It destroyed me. I'm just coasting along until death releases me and hopefully I see my folks again.

BlackPill47 said:
Not me. I'm an only child and my folks split when I was 2 and a half. Dad sometimes stayed with us when I was 4-8, then he emigrated seemingly forever but was deported back home when I was 10. I was finally able to see him most weekends from 11-18 when he got his own place and he died a couple of weeks after I turned 19. My mother raised me and I stayed with her until she suddenly died two months before I turned 29. I found her. It destroyed me. I'm just coasting along until death releases me and hopefully I see my folks again.

so sorry bro

I have no father and my mother is 100% away.

Wot1994 said:
Single mother = killed masc.

This is what I was curious about and when I started the thread

Nope, raised by just my mom. Im a mulatto. My mom is a white blondie,and my dad im assuming was black because the way i turned out. I still dont know what he looks like, but he must have been a ugly motherfucker because my genes suck..

Feel free. I lack telekinesis.

Raised by both parents, but my father was an unmanly beta cuck and my mother a narccisistic, which results in almost the same as being raised by a single mother