Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you are fatcels?

Are you fat?

• BMI above 40 (morbidly obese)

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • BMI between 35 and 40 (fat as fuck)

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • BMI between 30 and 35 (fat)

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • BMI between 25 and 30 (somewhat fat)

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • BMI between 20 and 25 (normal)

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • BMI between 17 and 20 (skinny)

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • BMI below 17 (starving)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Me but i became it recently. I have put on nearly 20 kgs in 2 months. I plan to lose it by end of this year. I would actually say i feel better as a fatcel. i enjoy my food cope and i feel bigger framed. i was getting IODs then IODs now, no change in that

Femoids ignore me regardless of weight so food is a good cope.

If there are any fatcels it's guys who have tried thier whole live and now are ldarmaxxing

BMI near 30 atm. I have like 50lbs to drop.

When I went to the gym I bulked a bit to get stronger and my face became really bloated which made me look even more subhuman so I quit

I am a bit. Oldcels often become fatcel too which is why I feel bad for guys that rotted in their prime, their 20s that didn't know

23.5, I would really love to get it to 20 or even 19. Trying to skinnymaxx.

I'm not fat but unless you've never not been fat (volcel) then I don't blame you for food coping.

22 but I was as high as 26 a few months ago.

I am because I gave up about 5 years ago and just thought I might as well drink beer and eat pizza since it is over anyway. I used to be a hardcore gymcel with a 6 pack.