Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you are coping with the thought that you will ascend through surgery?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date

Is the cope of ascending through surgery the only thing keeping you from snapping?

• Yes

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
I'm so fucking pissed right now. The only way I can cope with this bullshit ostracization and extreme torment is with the fantasy that I will ascend to Chadlite or higher by having a ton of surgeries.

I feel like if I got surgery, I would have a higher chance of dying than ever ascending. If anything, it would turns foids off of me since they would say I looked too artificial. As though their entire personality and looks aren't built to please others.

Planning on, going to blow life savings to not look like a deformed freak. The ultimate cope.

Me. Bimax jaw surgery to fix my subhuman recessed midface and uneven jaw/bite.

Though I heard it can widen your nose... I need to seriously do more research on that one thing before I go for it.

But yes, surgerycelling is the only thing that gives me any hope to continue in life. That, and I can't rope with my parents alive.

I want but it is not guaranteed and so risky.

I'm so fucking pissed right now. The only way I can cope with this bullshit ostracization and extreme torment is with the fantasy that I will ascend to Chadlite or higher by having a ton of surgeries.
My biggest weakness is my height so no.

I won't stoop so low, plus it's expensive and can go wrong. I was offered surgery once to correct my mouth so I could smile (I currently can't, because of partial facial paralysis (it's not as violent as it sounds)), it would have been basically plastic surgery. I chose not to, as there is always a chance of it going wrong, even if it is small.

I need money and a hair transplant to stop being lonely

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back