Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many of you are alcoholics?

• Thread starter AmIjustDreaming
  • Start date
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
just drink everyday or do benzos?

I drink rarely tbhngl

I used to space out on LSD and MDMA in my room alone. Not at the same time ofc. I don't like alcohol; it tastes bad.

try that shit with xanax its good
Don't encourage that shit. Take it from an older guy who has fucked up his life with alcohol, quit it as soon as you can cause you can't imagine how much worse life can get. Just don't do it, alcohol and substances are the worst thing you can do in life. I ruined my future/education/career, my health in so many ways, and my family and their health.
I fucking wish
Don't drink, ever.

I get drunk at least once a week, I improved tbh some months ago I would get wasted every single day

Don't encourage that shit. Take it from an older guy who has fucked up his life with alcohol, quit it as soon as you can cause you can't imagine how much worse life can get. Just don't do it, alcohol and substances are the worst thing you can do in life. I ruined my future/education/career, my health in so many ways, and my family and their health.

Don't drink, ever.
whats the matter with that? took two vics with it. we're all fucked might as well get fucked up

whats the matter with that? took two vics with it. we're all fucked might as well get fucked up
We are all fucked, but there are degrees of fucked. Being an incel is horrible, but your life can get so much more uncomfortable. Pancreas problems, heart problems, brain problems (cognitive decline, degradation of memory, emotional problems or even lack of them), liver problems etc... There's countless health problems alone.

But you're screwing your life up in many other ways that will make inceldom so much more uncomfortable. Stop, just stop, being sober may not feel good but it's a thousand times better, take this from a guy who used to drink more than 2 bottles of vodka a day and woke up in the hospital with no memory of how he got there, multiple times (only to go straight from the hospital to the store to buy more vodka).

Benzo's are the devils drug. Withdrawal from them is horrific and not something i would wish on my enemy. Doesn't stop me though, i don't give a shit. Load of xanax and valium stockpiled

I also drink once in a while but that pales in comparison to benzo's

Done every drug under the sun and benzos are the best, they kill anxiety and i don't give a shit;

Would never do ectacy with my parents around or LSD, the paranoia would kill the trip,go outside dude.
To add, being an incel it doesn't matter.Get fucked up and enjoy yourself.

A

Last edited:
We are all fucked, but there are degrees of fucked. Being an incel is horrible, but your life can get so much more uncomfortable. Pancreas problems, heart problems, brain problems (cognitive decline, degradation of memory, emotional problems or even lack of them), liver problems etc... There's countless health problems alone.

But you're screwing your life up in many other ways that will make inceldom so much more uncomfortable. Stop, just stop, being sober may not feel good but it's a thousand times better, take this from a guy who used to drink more than 2 bottles of vodka a day and woke up in the hospital with no memory of how he got there, multiple times (only to go straight from the hospital to the store to buy more vodka).
fuck all that, we should live to get fucked up oh get addicted to alcohol or drugs? fuck it

i finish a 50cl bottle of vodka pretty much every single day. i am trying to lower my intake, though.

fuck all that, we should live to get fucked up oh get addicted to alcohol or drugs? fuck it
I know how you feel, I just ask of you to try and reevaluate things whenever you feel like you're ready. The damage you're doing to yourself is real.

I know how you feel, I just ask of you to try and reevaluate things whenever you feel like you're ready. The damage you're doing to yourself is real.
it may be but it's nothing compared to the pain i feel

Try opiates. or even benzos, if wil give you the confidence to chat to women, or guys, whatever you're into.

it may be but it's nothing compared to the pain i feel
True, but I am the ghost of your future and I'm telling you that in the future, not only will you feel your current pain, but you can add on top of that the many catastrophic effects that substance abuse has caused to your life, health, family, career, education etc...

Go for it then, xanax is a wonder drug for anxiety. You wont care if you're rejected and who knows you may even get lucky. Good luck dude.

True, but I am the ghost of your future and I'm telling you that in the future, not only will you feel your current pain, but you can add on top of that the many catastrophic effects that substance abuse has caused to your life, health, family, career, education etc...
i really do appreciate your concern i will think about my drug abuse, seriously thanks

I drink daily, not enormous amounts but still it's a daily thing

Who cares? Career, educcation mean nothing, who will hire an incel over a chad. Your'e family are embrarssed by your presence especially if you have attractve sibilings. You forget incels get nowhere in life. FACT.

Who cares? Career, educcation mean nothing, who will hire an incel over a chad. Your'e family are embrarssed by your presence especially if you have attractve sibilings. You forget incels get nowhere in life. FACT.
you get it

Ok, let's think of life on your terms.

Then, do you consider your own comfort important? If you do, then drugs and alcohol are absolute poison. They will destroy any semblance of comfort you may have, and they will multiply your pain and suffering.

Even just one health problem is enough to fuck up your life, but they always come in pairs. There's just so much damage you can do that will cause every single day to become a huge pain to get through, from actual physical pain to even worse mental pain than you are currently experiencing, even if that seems hard to imagine.

Just the physical damage alone should be enough for you to reconsider. I'd much rather take suffering as an incel but not in pain than an incel and on top of that having several different health issues.

Ok, let's think of life on your terms.

Then, do you consider your own comfort important? If you do, then drugs and alcohol are absolute poison. They will destroy any semblance of comfort you may have, and they will multiply your pain and suffering.

Even just one health problem is enough to fuck up your life, but they always come in pairs. There's just so much damage you can do that will cause every single day to become a huge pain to get through, from actual physical pain to even worse mental pain than you are currently experiencing, even if that seems hard to imagine.

Just the physical damage alone should be enough for you to reconsider. I'd much rather take suffering as an incel but not in pain than an incel and on top of that having several different health issues.

I don't live in comfort, every day is a struggle. Drugs are an escape from the mundane of life, why sit in misery when i can feel good. I excerdcise every day so i'm not a lazy fucker. Physical damage is the least of my problrms, i welcome death. Forever sleep sounds good Drug don't make me feel miserable. Perhaps withdrawal but i've experienced worse pain, plus i've been through multiple withdrawals. Drugs are withdrawal are nothing but the same. I'm still looked at like a weird fucker.

Last edited:
What anon said is quite true, and it's incels who are saying it, so don't be too stupid. That s* makes you feel better for the moment but it's actually making it worse, you might even piss your pants. It's an hell to stop it and just like cigarettes you will never quit, because restarting only takes 5€ and you already know what it is going to be like.

We''ll have to disagree agree anon.

I don't live in comfort, every day is a struggle. Drugs are an escape from the mundane of life, why sit in misery when i can feel good. I excerdcise every day so i'm not a lazy fucker. Physical damage is the least of my problrms, i welcome death. Forever sleep sounds good Drug don't make me feel miserable. Perhaps withdrawal but i've experienced worse pain, plus i've been through multiple withdrawals. Drugs are withdrawal are nothing but the same. I'm still looked at like a weird fucker.
You don't live in comfort and every day is a struggle, sure. But drugs or alcohol will over time make that struggle so much harder. You're saying you don't care about death and that's fine. But that's not what happens. What happens is that you'll be left alive but in more pain. So the struggle you feel now will just be so much worse on so many levels.

Last edited:
My uncle is an alcoholic and my father is borderline one as well. Strangely, I have always hated alcohol. I used to drink just to get low inhib and approach.

I tried to alcoholmaxx, but can't drink it tbh. It tastes so bad.

never done any kind of drugs or alcohol. I get addicted easily so I figure it's better to just never start

You don't live in comfort and every day is a struggle, sure. But drugs or alcohol will over time make that struggle so much harder. You're saying you don't care about death and that's fine. But that's not what happens. What happens is that you'll be left alive but in more pain. So the struggle you feel now will just be so much worse on so many levels.

Pain and struggle is more or less a daily occurance so. why not enjoy myself. I can't envion any more pain and i've been through withdrawals before and they no nothing more difficult than living sober. Nothing else brings me enjoyment anymore, i'm sick of life and drugs kill the pain. I'm entitled to that.

No meth though, i like my teeth to be where they belong.

Last edited:
I was from 14 to 21 (probably damaged my internal organs but idc, nothing can be done about it at this point). I nearly flunked out of grad school my first year because of it because I was unable to skate by like I was able to in undergrad. Had to go to AA, been sober for 3/4-ish years. The worst part wasn't giving up alcohol as a cope, it was interacting with all the normies in group therapy.

Apparently, alcoholism is an attractive man and w*man problem b/c everyone in my young adult AA group was good looking. I would've traded my problems for all of their problems combined. "I'm depressed" "my boyfriend left me" "I don't think I'm pretty enough" "I don't like my job."

stfu, I'm in a wheelchair and my life expectancy is half that of the average man or w*man.

Last edited:

paroxetine, klonopin and a shot of vodka. for me that was happiness.

Sadly I have became one:feelsmusic:

used to fuck with my benzo scrip snort it instead

not daily but several times a week

Too young to drink

Alcohol tastes like shit tbh

Gave it a shot one or two times but it was just meh

Had too little to get drunk

Coke and molly are way better than alcohol, not even close.

Never gotten drunk tbh

Did you get any permanent problems from it?

Did you get any permanent problems from it?
My teeth are by far the biggest problem, my heart got some problems but it's manageable, and my pancreas is a bit fucked. The unhealthy lifestyle might've also accelerated my balding. Ohh and there's my skin but that's related to the whole shebang, hard to explain.