Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you are actually alt-right/racist?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I'm asking because most feminist legbeards and cucks that I talk to have it in their heads that we're all a bunch of white nationalists/Trump supporters (because of course, conflate the "uncool" with the "uncool" in an attempt to socially elevate themselves). While I'm definitely no leftist myself and while I've definitely seen alt-right types and the like on here, I've seen all kinds of viewpoints from far-right to far-left.

Personally while I'm not exactly PC and while I like Trump on a personal level (although at this point I don't really trust him or any politician) I'm not "racist" or alt-right at the end of the day because I see it for the obvious cope that it is. Although plenty of communist faggots have of course called me "racist" for telling the truth about some stuff.

Discuss.

Just lol at being a racist incel.

I hate every race equally. There is no reason to distribute your hate unevenly.

https://incels.is/Thread-Political-posts-need-to-stop-srs?pid=279781#pid279781

I don't care

Since I acknowledge that some races are more attractive than others, I guess that makes me a racist. Not sure where "alt-right" is on the political spectrum.

Alt right are controlled opposition there are no different to SJW

I don’t care enough about people in general to focus on who can go into a certain bathroom, the patriarchy, etc. That’s stuff for Normans to deal with tbh. If I was a taxpayer, I’d probably care about the fiscal stuff.

NeverSubmit said:

This. The root cause of degeneracy are the Jews not some nebulous left or right boogeyman.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Just lol at being a racist incel.

Yeah, at the end of the day I agree. For many of the reasons that many other here have already posted. Still though, let's not sit there and pretend that blacks are all just innocent little angels being preyed on by the po-po.

No one controls me, youngster.

I honestly hate racism and discrimination. Some races are more attractive than others. I have stereotypical opinions of the races/nationalities. However I don't dislike any of them.

Atlrightcel here. I don't hate any race except Jews. But I don't want to live with those races, they can go back where they came from

/pol/cel said:

Same. Mainly I just hate normies (which includes everyone from white hipster faggots to black ghetto nigs).

LOL at stormcels with their "I prefer to be around white people!" nonsense as if most whites their age aren't just hipster numale faggots who wouldn't want anything to do with them.

Redpill Robert said:
Yeah, at the end of the day I agree. For many of the reasons that many other here have already posted. Still though, let's not sit there and pretend that blacks are all just innocent little angels being preyed on by the po-po.

Nobody's saying an entire group of people are angels, but you can't deny the fact that even unarmed black men are getting shot for things they shouldn't get shot for. A white woman can go batshit insane with a gun in her hand, and the cops will try to defuse the situation. A black man runs away after violating a traffic law and gets shot multiple times in his back.

blackpill_incel said:
https://incels.is/Thread-Political-posts-need-to-stop-srs?pid=279781#pid279781

I don't care

Well, you posted.

glad you at least admitted alt right is synonymous with racist.

Redpill Robert said:
Same. Mainly I just hate normies (which includes everyone from white hipster faggots to black ghetto nigs).

LOL at stormcels with their "I prefer to be around white people!" nonsense as if most whites their age aren't just hipster numale faggots who wouldn't want anything to do with them.

In my bluepilled days I was more partial to whites. But I wised up and realized that whites are every bit as subhuman as niggers if they keep falling for degenerate bullshit like cuckolding. White women especially are filth.

/pol/cel said:
Redpill Robert said:
In my bluepilled days I was more partial to whites. But I wised up and realized that whites are every bit as subhuman as niggers if they keep falling for degenerate bullshit like cuckolding. White women especially are filth.
Crackers are the worst. They started shit like feminism.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

No lol. Jews started feminism but white women mindlessly went along with it.

/pol/cel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
No lol. Jews started feminism but white women mindlessly went along with it.

Ashkenazi Jews are considered white, aren't they? Feminism started in France. The land of the cucked. Apparently, you can get fined for giving compliments. It's over for Frenchcels.

I'm neither of thoss things

Mahlo said:
Since I acknowledge that some races are more attractive than others, I guess that makes me a racist. Not sure where "alt-right" is on the political spectrum.

"Attractive" is subjective. And alt-right is on the far right I would think. There's not much behind the ideology other than "I hate darkies" at the end of the day. It's basically just skinhead for neckbeards.

the only people who ever show me respect are curries and niggers so no im not racist

I hardly care about Trump or race. I hate degeneracy.

I reserve my hate for females, not really men of any particular race. I'm not anti-white or self-hating though because I'm not a cuck.

I love Emporer Trump but im not "alt-right" in the way the media has framed us. Anything we want or Trump does get's labled "alt-right" even though Obama did the same thing's.

"Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another, which often results in discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity"

Nothing wrong with that, everybody knows that white race is the master race. If we stayed in Europe till now and didn't give technology to anyone outside we could easily rule the world and make every ethnic our slave. They should be thankful for not being a slave. Reminder that probably the most technologically advanced country known as Japan still used swords as PRIMARY weapon in late XIX century. They would shit themselves without Portugal, Russia, Germany and USA.

NeverSubmit said:

Identity politics for unfuckable white dudes.

/pol/cel said:
This. The root cause of degeneracy are the Jews not some nebulous left or right boogeyman.

Truth. Big part of why I'm anti-Israel. The Jews are at the root of almost every problem in the world.

/pol/cel said:

The Jews did not do dick, this is just cope.

teachercel said:
Atlrightcel here. I don't hate any race except Jews. But I don't want to live with those races, they can go back where they came from

Don't really see how "the white race" (i.e. a bunch of normies and hipster faggots largely) are any better. It's just a bunch of being angry at the wrong people.

I don't consider myself alt-right or racist by any means, but I hold a high belief in absolute authoritarianism and I dislike race mixing. I'm only somewhat anti-Semitic towards Zionist Jews, as they're Marxists who run all of the degeneracy that is bluntly shown in the West.

Redpill Robert said:
I'm asking because most feminist legbeards and cucks that I talk to have it in their heads that we're all a bunch of white nationalists/Trump supporters (because of course, conflate the "uncool" with the "uncool" in an attempt to socially elevate themselves). While I'm definitely no leftist myself and while I've definitely seen alt-right types and the like on here, I've seen all kinds of viewpoints from far-right to far-left.

Personally while I'm not exactly PC and while I like Trump on a personal level (although at this point I don't really trust him or any politician) I'm not "racist" or alt-right at the end of the day because I see it for the obvious cope that it is. Although plenty of communist faggots have of course called me "racist" for telling the truth about some stuff.

Discuss.

Make a damn poll OP, anyways I highly doubt a racist is ever going to admit to being racist. Most true racists don't consider it racist and just something natural instead.

I'm an.....

1494053304614.png

I'm sympathetic to the nationalistic message of the alt right.

That being said I have nothing against the Jews and I try to judge individuals on an individual basis. I of course would prefer to live in a white neighbourhood as more blacks tend to mean more crime. But i have black friends and have had black co workers and bosses. I wouldn't shy away from hanging out with anyone of any race though.

I also use racial epithets at times so I guess I'm a racist

>alt-right/racist
Implying they are the same. Sad.

I'm a registered democrat.

I voted Kerry, Obama X 2, and Clinton

That being said, I'm a racist on 4chan and make a lot of images that get shared there.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

being alt right is a massive cope
I know a lot of incels that are big in the alt right scene and think they'd get a 10/10 aryan gf if the country had no jews or blacks, without realizing that they were fucked by genetics at birth. most are too afraid of the blackpill and try to justify being undesirable on degeneracy

I am definitely a racist although I wouldn't say I hate other races.

i don't give a flying fuck about politics but i acknowledge that jews are a huge reason why the world is so fucked up

just lol at alt right autists tbh (coming from someone who was NS himself a while back)

the thing that really pissed me off though was when i was in these circles, these faggots all lived in towns and suburbs where more than half the population were white, yet at the same time proclaimed "lol gas all niggers bruh" like...faggot, you barely even come into contact with blacks/ethnics whatsoever. jfl if any of these cucks tried to live in my hood for a couple weeks.

Ub2w said:
I'm an.....

1494053304614.png

holy fuck at how full of cope beta that picture is. so the guy in the middle is crying and has a head full of useless knowledge.

From all the doxxings going on it seems racists is some of the most ugly beta guys you could ever meet. Important people like Chad or Brad don't care about that bs and slay pussy equally.

I’m not racist. All my hatred is reserved for femoids.

Yes I'm alt right and racist, I'm a reincarnated uncle ruckus

Politics is for coping normies, no true change will be affected by these avenues, especially in our favor. Race doesn't matter, it's all about being attractive. Some races are naturally more dimorphic than others, but it comes down to a case by case basis on how attractive you actually are.

/pol/cel said: