Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you actually put females in their place?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Like calling them ugly, sluts, etc. when they show an attitude. I have before on occasion but not nearly enough.

When I get rejected in a rude way I always say something along the lines of "you're lucky I'm even trying to talk to you ugly slut"
But if they reject me in a polite way like I'm a human being, I don't get that mad.

I can't even form coherent sentences around women. I speak in caveman grunts.

I can't even form coherent sentences around women. I speak in caveman grunts.

I have been socially shamed from age 7 and don't do this... have you been shamed since age 4?

Nope, I despite all of my bluster I lose my balls entirely around females. The few times I called them out on their shit, I ended up apologizing a hundred times afterwards.

Wish I wasn't so weak and high inhibition.

Nope, I despite all of my bluster I lose my balls entirely around females. The few times I called them out on their shit, I ended up apologizing a hundred times afterwards.

Wish I wasn't so weak and high inhibition.

Literally my only fear are the authorities and whiteknights. Women on their own can do very little.

I really must speak louder my thoughts to femoids. Especially those that laugh at my face and be complete bitches (all of them then). One thing though is that if you say something to them, there will be 10 orbiter perverted superheroes thinking they'll win her by defeating the incel. Luckily i rarely see anyone at all these days anyway.

if you say something to them, there will be 10 orbiter perverted superheroes thinking they'll win her by defeating the incel.
You won't have to worry about that if they are walking alone, or if you're a gymcel or ogrecel. There's a prankster named vitaly who went around LA asking girls, with boyfriends sometimes, if it was ok to eat their ass.

You won't have to worry about that if they are walking alone, or if you're a gymcel or ogrecel. There's a prankster named vitaly who went around LA asking girls, with boyfriends sometimes, if it was ok to eat their ass.
By any chance is this vitaly prankster guy a chad or chadlite? They do get to live life by different rules than us. If he was an incel however, that'll be very interesting.

By any chance is this vitaly prankster guy a chad or chadlite? They do get to live life by different rules than us. If he was an incel however, that'll be very interesting.
I wouldn't say he's a chad or chad-lite, but he looks like he's on roids. We don't have to go as far as him to put foids in their place. Calling a foid a slut for rejecting us, while she is alone, will be nice too.

only online. i don't talk to anyone irl

I'm too much of a beta to say harsh words to people irl

Never to a foid I actually knew. To girls I just met that showed attitude yes a few times but not enough times.

I always do without hesitation. I'm waiting for the day a foid says something about my looks in public, I'd blackpill her on the spot in front of everyone

the only time i talk to females anymore is at the cash register, in the 15 seconds I interact with them I don't feel I need to call them a slut randomly as much as cucknormies think we do

only if I have reason to.

Would be hilarious if I call her ugly with my face.

the only time i talk to females anymore is at the cash register, in the 15 seconds I interact with them I don't feel I need to call them a slut randomly as much as cucknormies think we do
I actually called a femoid cashier a slut twice or three times for playing with her phone and being a cunt.

I'm not aggressive towards them but I do refuse to do them favors.

I used to be a little abusive in the past. But I deeply regret it.
I like being nice to females I am a nice person who likes to bring joy to others and myself.

If you don't put the roasties in their place, they will put you in their place.

I roasted the shit out of femoids when I was younger i didn’t care also stabbed one of them with a pencil and a female teacher when they accused me stealing (I didn’t) but they tried to guilt trip me. Even now I would marinate the shit outta bitch.